strap on?

your point on view

the bright morning sun draped through the small holes that sat in the curtains.

i was laying down in bed cuddling with billie. everything was silent, it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, in fact we both just enjoyed laying there in the silence, enjoying each others warmth. yet, the silence soon broke when billie spoke up.

"baby i want to fuck you tonight but our normal sex is boring," billie sighed sitting up. "so your trying to say we have too much sex?" i smirked. "we only have sex 2 times a week and i'm just saying fingering you every week gets stressful since i do it different ways every week," she spoke with a small pout, making you coo.

"okay?" i giggled at billies cuteness. "what i'm trying to say is that we have never actually had a dick inside of us, theres a sex store just under 2 miles away filled with:
- dildos.
- straps.
- handcuffs.
- boner pills.
- pussy eaters.
etc. they literally have like every single sex toy and i want to use every single one on you not including the boner pills. baby you make me so wet and very horny so i want to make you happy tonight," billie said serious.

"but i'm happy with our sex." i smiled. "can we go~? we don't have to buy anything but we could always look." billie said trying to persuade me. "go on get ready then you can drive." i laughed as she ran to get ready.

-time skip to in the car-

"billie slow down!" i laughed as she was like speeding. "i'm too excited to buy some shit for us to use. god your already making me wet!" she laughed.
we reached the shop and we walked in holding hands.

"omg this is amazing!" billie squealed and i smirked. she walked over to the dildo section and i walked somewhere else in the store. "ooo~" i found some sexy ass costumes. "i'll sneakily buy this for some roleplaying." i said biting my lip as i spoke to myself.

i secretly bought them and walked over to billie still in the dildo section. she was literally like a kid in a candy store......although shes a young adult in a sex store.....same thing? "which size baby?" she asked me pointing at all the fake dicks.

"any size that fits." i smirked. i saw 5 inches so i bent down to pick it up then billie obviously slapped it. i stood back up with the fake dick in my hand. "okay this will be my size but your's will be bigger." i smiled because i literally said that billie had a big pussy. "okay ill get the 8 inch then." she winked at me. we walked over to the till. "oh shit i forgot to get some shit." billie ran back into the isles and came with with a strap on for the dildos to go on, and many other different dildos.

i laughed and the man at the till looked disgusted. "excuse me?" a couple said behind us. we turned around. "we're looking for people to do a foursome with and you too look like you want some fun." the man said winking at us. "um we're kinda only have sex as a 2." billie said seriously.

-time skip to after we bought all the dildos.-

she grabbed my hand and pulled me fast to the car. she opened the back door and pushed me inside and closed it behind her. she jumped on top of me and started to kiss my lips wanting to have sex at that moment. "baby wait till we get home." i said into the kiss. she pulled away and sighed.

  -another time skip sorry lmao. at home 
  now.-

billies point of view.
we ran into the house and locked the door. "sexy go upstairs in bed ready. ill get our dicks prepared for one of the best sex nights of our lives." i said smirking at her. she ran upstairs as i walked into the kitchen.

*5-6 minutes later*

i walked upstairs to see her laying on the bed wearing some sexy ass lace underwear. "ready for some fun sex?" i smiled at her. "born ready baby." she said winking at me i climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled up to her.

your point if view.

her pink soft looking lips crashed onto mine and she entered her tongue without my permission. then her lips moved down to my neck leaving little purple bruises. little moans slip out as she hits my g-spot. then she starts to unclip my bra as her lips are at mine again. since i was on the bottom i squeezed her ass making her moan into the kiss. my fingers ran up her shirt and unclipped her bra, i also took of her shirt and threw them at the door. she started to kiss my left tit teasing me. "baby stop teasing me~" i moaned. then she started to suck on my nipple making me moan louder then before. since i was laying there getting my tits sucked on, i started to fiddle with her pants. she moved onto the other boob and also sucked on that making me moan again.

billies point of view.

her moaning made me smile into her nipple. her tits where massive so when i was sucking on one of them, the other was in my face so i was massaging it. 2 minutes of sucking her tit, i released my lips from her body and sat there straddling her. "aww i just realised your nipples are hard." i smirked. "just for you baby." she said winking. my lips crashed onto hers again and my hand glided down her body slowly until i reached her pussy. she was still wearing panties and i started to softly rub them feeling the wet spot. "you being so wet is making me even more horny." i said pulling my lips away from hers. "billie." she smiled. "yes princess?" "fuck me." she moaned as i was still rubbing her panties. "oh ive been wanting to all night." i said as she pulled down my pants and thong. i pulled down her panties so we were both fully naked. i spread her legs apart and started to kiss her inner thighs teasing her as she slipped out a lot of loud moans "stop teasing me baby!" she shouted as she moaned. i pulled out the strap on and wore it. then i stood there watching her. "baby just fuck me!" she shouted annoyed that i was teasing her. without hesitation i slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy. as i did she moaned very loudly. "fuckkkkk!!" she shouted in pleasure. i thrusted the dildo in and out of her making her moan louder
5 minutes later of the same paste
"baby i'm gonna cum!!!" she shouted "cum for me then." i said winking. then she did as i said and she cummed all over the dildo.
i licked the dildo and her pussy clean and laid beside her. "how was that?" i asked smiling from seeing her in pleasure. "very sexy. round 2 tomorrow." she grinned.
————————————-
a/n: thanks for reading!