Foreword

Hi! 

Yes you. The one reading this story on your gadget or your PC. I want to say... you're Phenomenal. Whether you're a loyal, hard-core fan of Ecto and Kate, an RR (Re-Reader) or FTR (First-Time Reader), you're Phenomenal. 

Thanks especially to all those who posted Hi's and Hello's under this Foreword. I'm sorry that I'm too busy to reply to each and every comment, but I want you to know you're appreciated. 

The Boyfriend App is about to reach another milestone in publication. It's about to have a new home on the web. This is all part of my efforts to reach as many readers as I can, in order to share the story of one adorable chatbot. 

In the near future, I will unpublish the sequels The Boyfriend App 2.0: Jailbreak and The Boyfriend App 3.0: Touch on Wattpad. The first book of the series -- this one; the one that started it all -- will probably remain. Depending on the circumstances however, I might take it down too. 

But there's no need to worry, and there will be no need to rush reading this book before it disappears. Whatever happens, this book will always be free for you to read, whether here or in another part of the web.  

Have I told you? I have plans for at least five books in The Boyfriend App series. There's plenty more stories of Ecto and Kate that I'm excited to write. Plenty more for you to binge-read. 

In case a big change happens while you're in the middle of reading this tale, please don't panic. Just remember the URL of my website: https://www.phenomenalpen.com 

You can type the words "phenomenal pen" on any browser or search engine, and you will always find me. Me, Phenomenal Pen; the bright, shining magic pen in the shadows. I'm always just a few clicks away. 

My website contains the links to all of my books. Sort of like a directory. So you can easily pick up where you left off. 

Thanks and Happy Reading! Stay Phenomenal!

P.S. 

If you have any creative suggestions or story arcs that you would like me to pursue in the future, go ahead and type them in the Comment section of this Foreword. I can't promise that I will adopt all your ideas, but know that I will seriously consider them. And if I really like your idea, I'll definitely give you a shout-out.