the other point of view

Start from the beginning

We kept on walking through the forest hand in hand looking for the sphinx. I was still wondering why it was killing people we don't even know but doesn't go for our loved ones or us for change, it seems to dumb to make strategies, so someone must be controlling it or at least working with it. I was, again, knocked out of my thoughts when Boyd stopped up, I looked at him confused for why he was stopping in the middle of the forest, my answer soon got answered when a screech there could draw blood from ears erupted the peaceful night by pinching through it.

I looked at Boyd who was already going into defense mode, his fang was ready to bye through his enemy, and his claws, ready to cut a bitch. I transformed too and got into fighting position beside my mate as the sound of wings were getting closer by every second.

I looked up at the sky to see the silhouette of the supernatural being there had let out that eardrum killing screech. It went for the dive when it's bright silver eyes caught us. I could feel the earth beneath us shake when it landed on all four of its enormous paws with claws itself there could rip through metal. Its eyes had caught us and it was getting into position as well letting out a low pitch growl were smoke emerged from its mouth and spread into the night.

I could feel its eyes pierce into my soul like a spear had struck me right in my stomach. Without a warning or a sign, the beast had already smacked me in the face and on to the ground. I could hear Boyd let out a fierce roar as I could see through the eye there wasn't covered in blood, he was punching it with all his strength, and each punch made the forest floor shake like an earthquake. When I was completely healed and ready to stand up on my feet without falling down in pain, I looked at Boyd there had a red-ish glow in his normally amber Goldeneyes.

Judging by the sphinx's wounds it was impossible for it to get out of this alive, but of course, our enemies never fall that easy

becurse in a matter of seconds it's already terrifying silver eyes, changed into a dark grey color with the slightest tint of red. the change in its eyes made fear travel from the inside of my bones and out in my entire bloodstream. 

with a smooth movement, It threw my mate across the forest floor like a rag doll. I could hear the sound of pain and agony come from Boyd there was receiving hit after hit. I can't just stand there looking at my mate getting killed, so with the thought of revenge and the feeling of love in my heart I let my wolf take over.

with a jump, there was as high as the trees in the forest I kicked it in the back hearing some of its bones crack by the pressure, unfortunately, it happened to my foot too, the feeling of my bones in my foot separating wasn't new, but still not comfortable.

I limped over to my mate, still having a close eye on the beats there was laying 50 feet away in pain. I could see that Boyd was healing, but unconscious. I tried taking my arm under him and get him up on his feet but without luck.

" aww what a shame, you don't have ant strength back, I think I might actually feel pity for you, oh wait... no, I don't." a female voice spoke through the shadows. the female voice was followed by a burst of ice-cold laughter. I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw two poisonous green eyes there looked way too familiar. with the sound of a tiger getting ready to attack, and claws slicing through the air making it sound like knives, a shadow moved from tree to tree, making its attack unpredictable. with a graceful movement, the shadow landed in the lighting, exposing the face of the heartless creature who is the owner of that cold laughter. when it features came to light it was easy to know who that dirty blond hair and firm jawline belonged to.

" kate!!!" I said in a growl. 

" long time no see Erica, looks like your baby daddy is kinda hurt, what a pity," she said followed by another ice-cold fit of laughter, there made me growl once again.

" what do you want, And never call my mate that again or I slice your throat open myself," I snarled back at her baring my teeth in a defensive matter.

" Oh honey that won't do you any better, but hey it's your choice, we can do this hard way or the easy way," she said with not even a single emotion in her cold-hearted voice. another growl escaped my mouth showing her that I'm not scared of her. she let out a disappointed sigh as she shook her head.

" guess it's the hard way you're choosing, what a shame,"  she said as she took a gun from her back pocket and shot me in the leg with no emotion in her face. slowly the world around me started to get drunk in darkness and soon my eyes closed down.

* heeeey everyone, yes I'm alive we have been through that before, but anyways there is a new chapter in town!!! I hope you all will enjoy it and I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible, but anyways this was a bit challenging cause my computer is at the repair shop so I'm writing on the computer the school has loaned me. hope you all enjoy it and as always enjoy your day and life <3

daily question: what month is your birthday?

mine is July so I just turned 16 about a month ago :)