"What?"

"We are alive, so we can clean", Lou said. Lou right now isn't having any control. She is tired and speaking without filter

"Means?"

"We would've died there because of the thunder"

"WHAT!!! YOU DESCRIBED THEM AS BEAUTY OF NATURE BLAH BLAH BLAH"

"It is beauty and all, but also dangerous. I was praying to God, there shouldn't be any strike on us. Also, the lightning rod mounted was useful"

"Jesus! You... You made me stand there!"

"Had to. You had to overcome the fear"

"But... What if I..."

"Debbie, everyone is in danger because of the lightning. It's just, we don't want to acknowledge it. That's it"

"So?"

"So, now you too will do the same. See, you stood there, did anything happen to you? You are alive. So, it all is based on luck honey. If we are meant to die or get hit, then we will. We cannot hide under the bed fearing our life"

"Hmm... You don't fear for death?"

"Nope. If I am to die now, I am ready, provided, my death won't deform my face. I want HD photo of my dead body with this face full of makeup. People around the world should know that an extremely hot lady died and they are supposed to mourn"

"GOD! You are crazy", Debbie said sitting on the couch near Lou.

"That I am", Lou said, pulling Debbie on herself. Debbie relaxed and placed her head on Lou's chest.

"So, why don't you fear death?"

"I faced it once"

"What? How?"

"Hmm, I saw myself in mirror and almost died seeing how beautiful I am"

Debbie hit Lou's head lightly.

"Actually, when I was in first year, one guy was behind me. Tried various tricks to get me but I didn't budge in. So, one day he came to me with a can of fuel and threatened if I don't listen to him, then he'll burn me"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. I got burnt. This skin is the boon from a fairy godmother"

"Lou! Tell me the truth"

"Well, I didn't get scared of him. I don't know how I got that courage... Probably I was high... I took the can from him, poured on myself and flicked the lighter to show that he isn't courageous enough but I am"

"WHAAAAATTTTT?"

"Turned out, it was just water with food colouring. Nothing happened. That guy was ashamed in front of whole campus. I was considered a brave hero who slammed that guy's male ego"

"What the fuck! Are you nuts? What if it was actually fuel?"

"Then you would be speaking to my ghost now... Or... You probably are speaking to a ghost"

"Well if the ghost is as sweet as you, then I'm ready to be with this ghost", Debbie said kissing Lou.

"Hmm..."

"So, why am I your special lady?"

"I... You already know everything. I explained everything to you like a stupid, that day"

"Well, you haven't told me how you tried spending time with your special... I mean with me"

"Hmm, you probably might kick me out of your house if I say anything"