The moon is out and it's beautiful as always big and round with a slight blue to finish its touch. Jungkook mount off the horse first while he help me down and carry me towards the main entrance of the temple grounds. Jungkook turn around and face everyone, who also wanted to come but stop them "Wait here." He says and me and Jungkook walk inside the temple, while everyone is out waiting.

Author pov.

While everyone was told to wait outside, Maria who is hiding her true form did an illustration spell and follow Jimin and Jungkook inside the temple. Once inside she felt energy that she had not felt in such a long time the power of the gods. The Jungkook place Jimin down on the ground and Jimin pull out his fan and place it inside the water as an offering.

Soon it was okay, Jimin gave Jungkook a sign to help him up and very slowly start to walk inside the pool. Jimin is limping from his pain of their intimacy they had but toughing it out, Jimin took a deep breath and feeling the cold water easing his pain a little.

Not sure what to do, he let the water speak to him and began to dance along with two fans that take its shape from the water. Slowly the water start to shape as it circling around Jimin. The cold breeze start blowing in along with cherry blossoms dancing around. Jungkook being amazed by the dance, never seen something like this before.

Maria watching from afar never saw this happened to her before when she did the ritual long ago. And wonder if this is the power of the blue bloods since they are chosen by the moon goddess herself. Up above the moon start to shine bright blue for the blue blood as a symbol. Light from water starts to glow and small lights like fireflies coming out of the water. The moon light sends blue orbs of light down.

Everything circling around Jimin as it gradually goes around faster and faster. In one final move, Jimin snap one fan open while the other close and moon and water match as if the moon fit just right in the pool and it opens a gateway and so Jimin disappeared into the water.

Jimin pov 

After the dance, I was being transported to another realm to the gods. Once inside, everything is so pure and white and peaceful and yet beautiful at the same time. Something you can spend a life time here.

"Jimin?"

I turn around and see that it was someone I have not seen in ages. "MOM!" And I ran to her hugging as tears start to fall once again.

"Jimin?"

Breaking the hug and see who it is as I recognize the voice. "OPPA!" Hugged him as well.

"Son... what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

"Yes, sweetie. What are you doing here? Your not..."

"No, I'm not. I just wanted to talk to her. Wait how are you here? Your alive right come home with me."

They both looked at me and smiled, "I'm sorry, baby. But we can't come with you this time. We are truly gone."

"What! There has to be a way."

"No jimin. You are on your last straw too and same as for Jungkook and everyone who lost their memories." My mother said to me.

"You better not waste my chances, Jimin." Turn around it was none other then Lady Jeon and Jungkook's Father.

"Yes, you better not Jimin. After all we did a huge sacrifice for you to live again, and give Jungkook another chance with you." Turning around again it was Lady Tao and her daughter April.

"April!"

"Hey, Jim. Long time no see."

"If you want to talk to her, I suggest you get going." Lady Jeon says to me. "She is not a patient woman you know."