Prologue

I don't remember much,all I saw was these four blank walls,and the floor was cold and rock hard. And the air in the room was forever stagnant. I could often hear other dogs' barks from down the halls.

Some of them sound full wolf, some of them would sound full dog, some would sound part mechanical, some would sound all machine. I was born into this world. Taken from my mother and given to the Organization. Far as long as I can remember, nothing here seemed natural. I have been trained to think like one of those... machine dogs. I often wondered why they didn't put any mechanical parts in my body like so many of the other dogs.

I soon realized it was because I was 86% wolf. And that considered me, and the organization sought not to tamper with this naturally occurred phenomenon. Because I had wolf in my blood...I was given special treatment. Well what is considered special when compared to the other living conditions of my canine counterparts. Despite my privilege's, I was not a favorite among the other dogs...I was bullied, beaten, and rejected. The organization did not bother to separate the other dogs inside the gates with me; as my wounds healed quickly with their "special" treatment afterwards. I felt alone, I had no one else to associate with.

I was lost.