"Well, I don't know where he is... probably roaming around. He's always been interested in traveling. That's why I insisted he come along for the tour."

"Y-you told him to come?"

"Yeah."

Whoops.

"Well. Alright."

"Anyways, get started on your first painting."

"Will do," I saluted.

Happy. Happy paintings... let's see how this turns out.

Apparently not well. I made less money than I usually do in a few hours. I guess people like depressing Lucy more than happy Lucy. The only people who bought my paintings were little girls. And their parents weren't all for buying them.

"That didn't go well," a voice said.

I turned my head to the voice. Lucas was leaning up agiast the wall with his arms across his chest, smiling. He was enjoying this. I looked back down. I continued packing up my stuff with a frown.

"Oh come on, you know I'm joking," he said walking up to me.

I didn't answer.

"Hello?" he said moving his face underneath mine so I was forced to look at him.

"Hi?" I sounded annoyed, because I was.

"I'm sorry, what did I do wrong now."

"This isn't a joke. I know I did bad tonight. You don't need to tell me."

"I just don't get it. When I told you that you paint your feelings I didn't mean that you are depressing. I meant that you're just you. You're okay with being alone." Trust me I'm not, I thought, carrying the paint supplies into the back of the taxi. "You know you could of just sold that other painting so you would of at least made a tiny profit."

"What other painting," I stopped short in my tracks.

"That one." He pointed to the paint supplies in my hands.

"These are paints," I tried to make him sound crazy.

"You know what I'm talking about. You keep it in there. It's like a moon or something."

"A lunar eclipse?"

"Yeah, see you know what I'm talking about."

"That's not for sale."

"Why, what's so special about it."

I just shook my head, "You wouldn't understand." I closed the trunk of the taxi and opened the back door.

"Try me."

"No, thank you." I hoped into the seat and shut the door. 

He could catch another taxi, right?

Connor's POV

"What are you doing here?" I gruffed.

"What? I can't fly out to LA."

"Lucy isn't here so I don't know why you would," I rubbed my temples trying to figure out how any of this made sense.

"Okay. You caught me. I came here because we're friends too. And I just want to make sure you're okay. I've delt with my sister my whole life and I figured if you were upset-"

"What makes you think I'm upset?"

"Well it's just you left o2l and-"

"And you think that's about your sister! Your sister isn't that important."

"I know you don't mean that. You loved my sister, and she loved you."

"Ugh. Why are you here," I groaned. "I didn't ask you to be."

"But I-"

"Please, just leave. I don't want anything to do with you or your sister again."

"You know, I just wanted to help you. But go ahead. Drink away your pain. Get drunk every night. Hook up with girls like last night. See if I care. Its your life. Just don't ruin my sister's. Don't ruin her's because you're an asshole."

And with that, Liam left. I knew I messed up. Not at that moment. But a week later I knew.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry there was difficulty viewing, I hope you can read it now