Finding the others

DEAR READERS 

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON AND I SWEAR THIS WILL CLEAR YOUR VISON YOU CAN EITHER STAND WITH US OR PUT THE EARTH IN GREAT DANGER

I AM NUMBER EIGHT AND THIS IS MY STORY........

"I need you to find me something well....someone "Eight said

"Master Vishnu who would you like me to find for you " Commander  Grashish Sharma  said a little too eager to please this Vishnu person.

I was about to ask who he was talking to when I realized he was talking to me .I don't think I'd ever get used to people calling me Vishnu , I like Eight more.

"Emmm some people I know  they would probably go by the names Four,Five,Six,Seven ir Nine"

I am a Loric,I was one of the Nine children who escaped Lorien when the Mogadorians invaded our planet.

I don't really remember the ride to Earth but I know that we were all given a Cêpan (not a thing there people that there jobs are to look after us ,Everyone gets there own Cêpan that will help you with everything  so there kinda feel like your best friend and you Father/Mother ) and  our own chests with stuff in it that will help us survive.

Unfortunately the Mogadorians came to .

Anyway Mogadorians are these things there like humans like us Loric but big ugly and fatter so where's if I passed you, you'd think  of me as just another stranger but if a Mog passed you,   you'd think what the hell happened to him ,There bald with tattoos all over the head ,I don't really know how to explain them.

So the Mog's have this leader Setràkus Ra ,he wants to kill us all because well he's crazy .

So every time he kills one of us a scar randomly makes it's way onto our ankle which hurts a lot for a couple of minutes, We're all in different places not knowing were each other are so the charm can work.

See the charm is so that he has to kill us in order of our numbers  which now that I think of it really sucked for  One .

I have three scars on my leg so that means One ,Two and Three are dead and Four is next .And if Four dies then Six and then Seven I don't want to know what happens next.

I really don't think we should let anymore of us dies its time to stand up for ourselves so I want to try find them .

I am number Eight and I am ready to fight.

For Earth

For Lorien

For One

For Two

For Three

"When you find them bring them back to me I would like to talk to them"I say

Its time to fight for ourselves no more hiding no more running.

Its time to end this for once and for all.

***************

Heyy guys soo I'm writing a I am number Four fan fic in Eights version.

You know it .

I know it.

We all know it.

We all love Eight ,He's De best (I think I love him even more then food hmmmm I could do with some food right now. ....or read something about Eight ooooo hard pick)

Anyway  if your nice you won't copy my idea and what I write but if you see someone copying me please let me know  thx.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARTERS NAMES OF PLACES AND STUFF LIKE THAT , ANYTHING  THAT YOU READ IN THE I AM NUMBER FOUR SERIES THEY ALL BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY AWESOME GUY CALLED PITTACUS LORE   IF YOU HAVENT READ THEM THEY START NOW THERE THE BEST.

So anyway if you want just PM me and ill give a shout out for you book and stuff like that , I hope you enjoy Eights wonderful journey.

Adios Amigo's