There was red everywhere, covering the both of them and slowly collecting on the cold floor beneath them. Dan had moved his hands, his fingers pushing under Phil's shirt and sliding everywhere before settling on his hips, pushing them up against his own and making Phil jump at the sudden contact.

He wanted to pull away so badly, because he could taste the blood that still coated their faces. But Dan wasn't letting go of him anytime soon. Phil's hands were pressed up against Dan's chest, trying to keep their bodies as seperated as possible, but Dan still had their hips connected. And no matter how much Phil hated this, hated the Dan was practically eating him and hated the feel of the slick blood all over him, he could feel himself getting hard at the friction between them.

He cried out suddenly, as Dan bit down on his lip harshly, and jerked his head away, reaching up and finding that the skin had broken and he was bleeding. He was breathing hard, his lungs burning at the lack of oxygen, and tears were pricking at the corners of his eyes. He didn't like this at all, it was disgusting and horrible. But his skin was flushed with heat at the feel of Dan, who was nuzzling up against his neck, and his pants were way too tight now as his burning erection strained against the fabric. His own hands had moved, around Dan's neck and twisting into his hair, and he could barely keep back his moans as Dan grazed along his soft spot. Phil was all kinds of conflicted, and he wasn't handling it very well.

Dan grabbed Phil's hair roughly, pulling it so that Phil's head kicked back and Dan could attack his neck with more ease. And Phil lost it, moaning as loud as he could as Dan kissed and licked his neck, leaving him a panting, whining mess.

But just as soon as Phil was finally getting used to the rock of their hips together, the pleasure practically making him lose his mind, he was pulled out of his lustful haze by the sharpest pain in his shoulder. He felt warm liquid rolling over his shoulder and sliding down his back, and when he looked over at it, he immediately wished he hadn't. The skin had been torn off of his shoulder, leaving just a huge red gash that was steadily leaking. Phil had a very bad idea about where it had gone.

And sure enough, when he glanced up at the cruel boy in front of him, his mouth was full of that part of Phil. Dan's eyes had changed, the once warm brown turning a solid black that seemed to drift from his iris and out into the whites, making look as soulless as he was. His mouth was twisted into the sickest grin Phil had ever seen, his face still splattered with red from the still present body, now mixed with Phil's.

"Why are you doing this?" Phil pleader, struggling uselessly against the restraints of Dan's arms. His shoulder was burning, making his eyes water and his breathing laborious.

"Oh, Phil." Dan smirked, his teeth turning razor sharp and brushing against the shell of Phil's ear. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into with me."

Phil jolted awake then, shaking slightly and covered in sweat. His feet were tangled in his blankets, and it was then he noticed the erection that was not so concealed by his thin pajama bottoms. That's so fucking sick, he thought, but there was no way it was going down any time soon, so there was really only one thing to do.

He reached down, pushing his fingers under the fabric of his pants and boxers, and wrapped them around his dick. He choked back a loud groan, because he was pretty sure his parents didn't want to be waken up at four a.m. to the sound of him masturbating. He shoved his fist into his mouth to muffle his sounds as he started to move his hand slowly along the stiffness of himself.

Dan's fingers slowly traced the contours of Phil's chest, moving down until they were resting at the beginning of his hips, his nails digging in slightly.

Phil's head was thrown back against the pillows, his free hand tugging at his hair as he started to move faster, starting to thrust into the tightness of his fingers. His eyes were closed tightly against the pleasure that was assaulting his entire body. His grip grew tighter, twisting at the base of his dick and sliding up to the swollen head, where he was already leaking.

His lips moved delicately against Phil's neck, leaving small, open mouthed kisses across every inch of skin he could find.

His stomach contracted tightly as his orgasm started to build inside of him. His throat was starting to hurt from the constant keens and groans he was making.

He moved downwards, his tongue leaving a consistent trail of hot saliva down Phil's chest. His mouth closed around the hardened bud of Phil's nipple, his fingers gently working across the other one.

"Fuck." Phil moaned thickly, his toes curling at the heat spreading through his body. "Oh, shit."

"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into with me."

And then he came, clutching his hand to his mouth to keep his scream in as he exploded. He tried to catch most of it in his hand so there was no unnecessary mess, but he couldn't stop the small drops that slid down his dick, most likely staining his pants.

God, he'd never cum so hard in his life. His head was spinning as he came down from his high, and he couldn't for the life of him catch his breath. Phil stared at his sticky hand in disdain. He felt so pathetic, being reduced to early morning jerk offs to disturbing dreams about a boy he couldn't have. When had his life become so incredibly desperate?

********************************************

a/n: Well, that got kind of weird. I don't...I don't known what that was, I apologize.

But yeah, just a quick update for you guys, and I hope it wasn't too bad. I'm still getting used to the whole smut thing. Alright, peace :3