"I was going to try and find gifts for standing up for me the other day! I hope I didn't cause too much of a worry..." I said sounding very pitiful and I wouldn't look him in the eyes.

"Oliver. We weren't worried. We were annoyed." He walked back to his seat gripping his new notebook tightly in his hand.

Alright so he's definitely a liar. I could see the worry in his eyes. He opened his notebook and I spotted a small smile growing on his face. I knew he'd like that..I guess him and my Matthew aren't so different-

"OLIVER!"

I yelped getting knocked back into reality as someone called my name. I turned around and saw Alfred but with brownish hair-oh this must be Allen! I smiled nervously and shifted one weight on my foot to the other gripping the metal bat I had behind my back. Oliver told me that these guys wouldn't hurt me, SO IF THEY WEREN'T GOING TO HURT ME WHY DOES ALLEN HAVE THE LOOK OF DEATH IN HIS EYES!?

Bloody hell i'm going to die here aren't I? I'm going to fucking die by someone with a knife OR BY GETTING ATTACKED BY THAT POLAR BEAR! WHY DID I COME UP WITH THIS IDEA WHY DID I-

I got knocked out of my thoughts as Allen stood in front of me, relief flooding onto his face. "Where were you? I texted you.. you usually pick up when I text you! Did something happen? Did you run into a 1P!? Oh god did you get hurt?" He bombed me with questions as he started checking for bruises.

Huh..I guess Allen really does consider Oliver his brother if he's this worried about him.

At least that's what I originally thought until he glared at me angrily.

"So if you didn't pick up your phone..WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!? YOU CANT RUN OFF LIKE THAT. IF I CAN'T RUN OFF NEITHER CAN YOU!"

I sighed softly holding out my hand rolling my eyes, knowing this is what Oliver would want me to say: "five dollars. You said a swear word."

I expected laughter, a punch to the face, anything that would make my tooth fall out or my embarrassment worsen. But I felt a crumpled up five hit my hand and he scoffed in annoyance. Did..how..what?! Oliver actually gets money from these guys by swearing!?

"Allen was worried about you Oliver!" I heard James call as he started doodling in his notebook, which made Allen grab his splintering baseball bat, that looked like it was about to wither into dust. "I was not worried! IT BOTHERED ME THAT HE DIDN'T PICK UP! I got drunk and I had to call Kuro to come pick me up BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLE IN A FUCKING FLANNEL WOULDN'T PICK UP HIS FUCKING PHONE!" He screamed at James with fury in his eyes.

"Yeah okay vegan."

"IM A VEGETARIAN. I still eat cheese."

"I don't think there's much of a difference."

I hesitated and tapped on Allen's shoulder which made him turn around with raised eyebrows. I held out the metal bat to him slightly smirking, because I figured Oliver treats these boys pretty often. Allen's eyes widened and he gripped the bat tightly, with stars in his eyes.

"OH MY GOD! I NEEDED A NEW BAT." Allen grinned and ran over to James to start talking to him about how his old one was splintering because of the wood, and James looked like he could care less, only talking when he said something about how he shouldn't of used wood from a tree in the first place.