What else improved? My relationship with my grandparents. After Andy moved out, there was no one to cover up my absence, I found myself opening up to them about my feeling and all. I never came out to then though, that is something I don't see myself doing, at least for now.

"Yeah... he is." He smiles nodding. "Remember that place?" he points my outside.

"The club? Oh My God! You almost got me killed that day."

"I did not."

"You did... and I was so scared of you those days."

"I know... you were cute. Especially when that girl came over you... she just wanted freaking money... if you hadn't pushed her you wouldn't have gotten into trouble."

"You mean we?" I laugh. "Besides, I am still cute." I run my hand into my long hair.

"Nope."

I roll my eyes.

"You were cuter when you found me intimidating." He makes a sharp turn at the school. Blue everywhere. People are hugging some jumping around and others walking with their huge families. I spot my grandpa's car in the parking lot.

"But you still love me, that is all that matters."

"Yeah... true." He parks the car in the other parking lot, initially for teachers. But I guess it can be excised for today. "I love my ugly Elia."

I roll my eyes. "At least I am better than you."

I watch him unbuckle his seat belt, he looks at me.

"Let me kiss you." I lean in and our lips meet. It's a soft short kiss.

"I love you." He whispers cupping my cheeks.

"I love you." I tell him leaning in to kiss him again.

"Let's go get this over with, and we'll have celebrating sex, in the school bathrooms, or the halls... or the principals office."

I laugh unbuckling my seat belt too and stepping out of the car.

Once outside, I see our friends run down to us. "Let's go before you start having public sex, you probably have a to do list with that on top."

"We already did that." I laugh.

"Why am I believing you guys?" Xander asks.

We just laugh. Nathaniel puts his hand around me and I inhale his scent. God! I love him.

"Let's take a picture." Sage says pulling out her phone. "From today on, we begin a new life outside this school, but not outside this friendship.

"I feel as if we are over saying these shit, they make me want to cry." Jake mumbles.

We all laugh and at the right moment, Sage takes a picture of us in our blue gowns.

I guess I was wrong, not only do I have three things... but them too. these guys are my friends.

I guess, not only Leo and Frank and the other guardians around here happy. But my parents too... They are proud of their only child.

Their Elia.

"Now you are thinking of the protagonist suddenly getting hit by a car and the movie ending?" I slap Nathaniel's hand.

"The protagonist smiles and walk to the assembly point to get his certificate.

"Or he jumps and gets stuck in the air as the credits rolls."

"Or he kissed his boyfriend like this." I go on my toes and plant a kiss on his lips.

"...and he gets hit by a car?"

"No one gets hit by a car Nathaniel! No protagonist dies like that!"

"Go ask the producers of final destination." He seriously says. "They'll tell you about it."

"By the way I am not the protagonist, you are... I am just the antagonist."

"And by the way, protagonists and antagonists are found in novels not movies."

"Nazi."

THE END!!!

Completed 7/26/2019 at 11:41 pm