ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕡𝕥:8

Start from the beginning

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Laughed Tae as he walked closer to the frozen boy. Tae grabbed Jungkook's chin and closed it. Jungkook regained his senses and looked Tae up and down.

"You look wonderful Tae"

"I already knew that! Go get ready I don't want to be late" huffed Tae

"I'm definitely putting a ring on him." Mumbled Jungkook as he walked past Tae

"Huh, what did you say I couldn't hear you?"

"Oh nothing baby!" Smirked Jungkook

"Weirdo" smiles Tae

Jungkook walked into the closet and pulled out his outfit.

"Okay, I'm ready

"Okay, I'm ready. Are you?" Jungkook walked out as he grabbed his the ring, placing it in his inner suit pocket.

"Yu-..." Taehyung ran to Jungkook but immediately stopped his sentence once he saw Jungkook.

"How about you take a picture, that'll last longer." Mocked Jungkook with a smirk as he slowly walked towards Taehyung. Without knowing what was happening Taehyung felt soft kisses on his neck and hands lingering on his hips.

"Yah! Don't get my outfit ruined, I spent time looking this good!" Tae exclaimed once he noticed what was happening

"You look good no matter what, but you'll look better without anything on" winked Jungkook

"You're gross."

"No I'm Jungkook"

"Correction MY Jungkook" Tae said as he emphasized the "my".

"And only yours." Jungkook brought the younger into a passionate kiss.

"Ok ok, enough of that. We have to go before we're late, and you know I don't like being late!" Tae pushes away and grabbed a cookie from the kitchen

"Babe we are going out to eat, why are you bringing a cookie with you?"

"What if I get hungry on the way there?" Tae pouted

"Then you can have a taste of me" Jungkook smirked

"Yah! Stop being horny, lets go!" Tae huffed. And with that they both got into the car.

1 Hour Later

"Babe, were are we?" Taehyung asked as he realized that they are no longer in the city.

"We are almost there, don't worry" Jungkook places his hand on Taehyung's thigh while his other hand was still on the stirring wheel. Taehyung blushed crimson at the touch.