overture

A B O U T

A B O U T

Estranged is a Harry Potter fan fiction, following the lives of the (née) Black sisters — Bellatrix Lestrange, Andromeda Tonks and Narcissa Malfoy — at the end of the Half-Blood Prince.

All canonical elements up to this point have occurred, and the events of the Deathly Hallows will continue to take place alongside this narrative. After all, despite being able to look into the mind of Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter did not know everything.

Chapters may contain events and dialogue from the Harry Potter novels.

All characters, settings and magical references belong to J.K. Rowling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

G E N R E

fanfiction

fantasy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S Y N O P S I S

Twenty years ago, Andromeda Tonks was disowned by her family, defying their pure-blood prejudices in the name of love. Now, as the Second Wizarding War darkens the horizon, Andromeda spirals deep into old family conflicts, this time endangering her new family, which her sanity cannot afford to lose.

Bellatrix Lestrange is one of the rare triumphs of her family: an elite Death Eater devoted to the Dark Lord, the eldest Black sister is a stranger to mercy. And after the obstacle that was Albus Dumbledore is struck down at last, she and her master seem unstoppable as they destroy everything in their path.

When the news of Albus Dumbledore's death reaches Malfoy Manor, Narcissa Malfoy expects herself to be thrilled. But when her Death Eater son returns to her, terrorised, the same day, Narcissa begins to question her allegiance to the Dark Lord. So she turns to his right-hand man to find the sister she thought she had lost — Severus Snape, whose unforgiving eyes may be hiding more than a broken heart.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

W A R N I N G

Dark themes

Graphic violence

Character deaths

Harry Potter spoilers