And just like that she darted out of the room and, he assumed, upstairs.

The road was closed... How long for? The storm was still at full force and he was here with her... By herself. Where was her cousin? Why couldn't he be here too? Not that the opportunity to seduce her wasn't appealing, hell he wanted her on that porch, but he felt like now that he'd kissed her she'd try to stay as far away from him as possible.

All night. So many things I could do in the next twelve hours... So many things I want to do.

Restraint. He could try that.

But this was going to be hard. Literally.

**

"Twelve hours," She groaned as she rooted through her cousin's drawer.

How could she do it? It was barely six o'clock now.

She wanted to kiss him again, she wanted... Dammit, she wanted him. Her reaction to that kiss was involuntary. She felt embarrassed now that she thought about it but goodness. She hadn't expected that. 

Matty was stuck at the Canucks stadium because his coach wouldn't let anyone leave.

"Ames, are you okay?" He'd asked her as soon as she called. 

"I'm fine. The electricity just went out." 

"Same up here, the weather is crazy; the coach doesn't want anyone leaving the building until it lets up."

"Oh, excellent. Do you have candles, lamps, lights?"

"Yeah, there's the storing cupboard with all of that in the kitchen. Matches are in there too. You call me if you need anything else."

"I think I'll be okay."

"Be safe," He'd said before hanging up. 

Then she rang Micah. "Amy, the power being out obviously makes no difference to me."

She'd rolled her eyes. "Alright fine. Just stay safe."

"Will do. Call me if you need to talk, Butlercup."

And now here she was holding one of Matty's t-shirts in her hand standing around the corner of the living room archway. Stop being a wimp. Go through. So she did.

Now, Amy had already established that John Harris was temptation on legs. She'd already fantasised about what his body would look like beneath his shirt. But of course, now she didn't need to.

John's wet t-shirt hung from his fingers as he stared at something on the electric fire place. His taught muscles rippled as he leaned back, his stomach ridges deepened as he inhaled deeply to stretch upward. Even without her glasses on, Amy could see the droplets of water dripping onto his chest and rolling to a stop where his defined six of his stomach started. His jeans hung low on his hips, the strip saying, 'Calvin Klein' clearly visible. He turned to Amy's frozen statue and smiled. But it was a knowing sexy smile. Like he'd just caught a child stealing a cookie without permission.

Her cheeks flamed with the embarrassment at being caught and willed her feet to move. 

"Are you hungry?" She blurted out as she handed him the t-shirt.

Heat flashed within his eyes and she cursed her stupid ways. "I, uh... I meant-"

"I know what you meant. I'm not hungry but thank you."

Well, she was. And she was cold and wet; how was she going to shower with him here. She started deliberating as she went into the cupboard and lit all the candles she could find. She turned on all of the small lamps and placed a few around the living room as well as the candles. John happily watched her from his seat on the couch in silence.