Sebastian: "Send Help"/Requested

Start from the beginning

You whine, only for him to blindfold you. You bite your lip, excitement building up inside you. His hands move against your body, tearing off your clothing. He pushes you down onto the bed.

Robert's tongue glides from your lips to your jaw. His tongue is uncharacteristically cold. You finally feel the piece of ice he has between his lips. The freezing temperature of the ice mixed with his tongue felt great against your neck.

You let out whine as he backs off you. He pulls your hand up, so you're able to sit up on the bed. You hear a him shake the whip cream can.

Then, you hear his zipper being pulled down. His jeans falling to the floor.

"I wonder how Evans did this?"

(For those of you wondering about Chris Evans)

"Robert, I swear-" You get cut off as the sound of whip cream leaving the can fills the air

"Robert, I swear-" You get cut off as the sound of whip cream leaving the can fills the air. The sound goes on until the whip cream can is empty. Silence fills the room for a couple minutes.

"Uhm, babe."

"What?"

".....I need more whip cream..."

"You can't tell, but I'm rolling my eyes," You reply and he scoffs. You hear him shuffling around the room. The sound of more whip cream coming out of the can fills the room again.

"Wow look who came prepared," You mumbled. You can practically feel him roll his eyes.

"Take the blindfold off," You take the blindfold off and almost start laughing. Robert shrugs and looks down at his whip cream covered cock.

"I'm so fucking happy this is happening," You say before starting to laugh.

"Uh huh, just come over here and lick this shit off me," Robert growls, and you nod. You chuckle a little before getting onto your knees.

"Jesus why'd you put so much?"

"What're you taking about that's my dick."

"Yeah, uh huh, and Chris Evans isn't good looking."

"Oh fuck y-" His words are replaced with a groan as your mouth wraps around his cock. The whip cream fills your mouth, and your forced to swallow the sugary cream.

Robert's hips buck into your mouth, the whip cream starts to drip down his shaft slowly. Your tongue takes more of the sugary treat, along with taking his hard cock.

Robert starts moaning louder, his teeth clamping down his tongue roughly. The feeling of you taking his cock was pure bliss to him.

You licked most of the whip cream off as Pre-Cum laced the tip of his cock. Robert's hips move sharply, making you take more of his cock.

You bob your head as you take more of him in your mouth. Robert squirms, his release coming soon.

"Oh fuck," He murmurs softly as his cum shoots into your mouth. He sloppily rides out his high and you separate your mouth from his cock.

He looks down at you grinning.

"Round 2?"

-time skip-

You yawn tiredly as you walk into the kitchen. Jeremy and Scarlett drink coffee, both of them grinning like idiots.

"We see you took our advice," Scarlett mumbled, noticing the hickey's on your neck. You flip them off as Robert walks in.

He kisses the side of your head just as Evans walks in.

"Robert, can you get me the cereal?" You asked tiredly. Robert nods and reaches for the cereal. His t-shirt is pulled up as he stretches, his sweatpants being pulled down a little.

Evans eyes widen at the hickey's on Robert's hips.

"Woooaaaaaahh," Mackie adds dramatically. Robert snorts at them and hands you the cereal. Sebastian looks at the readers like he's on the office.

"I live with fucking teenagers,"