With that he turned to walk away , he grabbed Claire's arm , "Cee , please make sure table 39 leaves ."

She looked over to the table then back to Louis , "Why , what happened ?"

"The bitch saw me with Harry , and she told her son to tell me that she won't talk to me because I'm gay . I feel so sorry her kids have to stay in the same house as her ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Claire rubbed his arm , "Don't fret over it , they're leaving right now ."

"Thank god , I was going to snap ." Louis rubbed his eyes .

"Breathe , it's just a rude customer , we have plenty of them . Also go cancel their order ." 

~~

Louis grabbed Harry's hand as they walked up the pathway to Harry's house , as Harry's other hand was holding their dinner . It was his first time coming over , but he was so tired that all he could think about was fall asleep on Harry's couch .

Harry unlocked the front door and let Louis in , "Want me to get you comfy clothes ?"

Louis toed his shoes off in the entrace right after Harry , he smiled softly , "Your clothes will be huge on me , but sure ."

Harry smiled widely , he's been waiting so see Louis wearing his clothes since Louis is just so small next to him that his clothes would swallow him .

He put their dinner on the living room table , took Louis' hand and they walked into Harry's room . Harry quickly took out of the closet a pair of sweatpants and a shirt , "There , get dressed and come downstairs ."

Louis nodded and thanked him , waiting for him to walk out so he could get dressed . He quickly changed and looked in the mirror , giggling quietly to himself when the sweatpants went way past his feet that he had to hold it up in order to walk .

He carefully walked down the stairs , when he reached the bottom he walked into the living room , smiling when he saw Harry settled on the couch , waiting for him with a soft comforter .

Harry grinned when he saw him , "Aw , look at you ."

"Shut up , don't even start ." Louis sat next to him , Harry wrapped his arm around his waist and brought him closer to his side , "So tiny ."

"I said don't get started ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Harry kissed his cheek , "Sorry but you're just so cute ."

Louis huffed and grabbed a couch pillow , hitting Harry with it , "Don't you know what 'stop' means ?"

"Oww !" Harry grabbed the pillow and threw it to the side , laughing and kissing Louis' cheek again . Louis sighed and melted against him , "Are we going to watch a movie ?"

"Well , in fact , today we'll start a tiny bit on coaxing you back into the water ." Harry rubbed his side , feeling Louis tensing . "What ?"

"We're going nowhere near water , love , but we will watch a bit of TV ." Harry said , "It won't be for hours , just a few minutes then we move on , alright ? Starting off slowly ."

Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes , feeling his heart beating louder . He nodded , "Alright . Just a few minutes though ."

Harry took his hand and kissed the back of it , "Feel free to squeeze my hand as much as you'd like ."

Louis clutched his hand and sunk back into the couch , Harry put on National Geographic and turned the volium up a bit . Louis bit his lower lip and leaned into Harry's shoulder , his grip on Harry's hand tightening .

Two minutes in Harry could feel Louis' body trembling against his shoulder , he brought his hand up to his lips and kissed it a few times to comfort him . "You're fine baby , I'm here . We're almost done ."