She nods, but I can tell Mom is still trying to process everything she was just told. You probably shouldn't have thrown every detail at her at once... Broadwing suggests, but I shake my head. 'No, I had to. She prefers it like this. Knowing everything at once and giving her time to process. Just watch.' The Predacon takes this with a frown, but nods and sits back. Jazz was oddly silent, an unusual thing for him normally. However that venom had done a number to him after some made contact with our spark. He is still recovering from it.

Finally, my mother stands and walks to the railing, leaning against it and inspecting Optimus Prime from the side. I wait patiently for her, rubbing my chest slightly. My spark was aching, and the screens chime at it. I could already hear Ratchet walking in from the main room. As he arrives, mom turns to him instead and nods. He returns the gesture and continues to the other screens on my left. He gazes at me and I nod with a grimace. He does a quick scan, and when he finishes, my mother walks over to the other side of the railings and leans against them. I carefully push myself up from leaning on the table and slowly make my way over to the large, open berth. It was easier for me to spread my wings out on.

As I carefully sit on the edge with my legs dangling off, Ratchet turns to his screens and begins typing. My mom gazes at the screen, then at me, then finally leaves her gaze at Ratchet. "Have you.... ever come across something like this on your world?" Ratchet scoffs. "This is not the most unusual thing if that is what you are asking. However, it is a..... unique circumstance." He turns and moves towards me, his optics fading as his holoform appears beside me. I hear mom gasped and I pai fully cough back a laugh. He stretches out a hand and I lay my arm on it. He twists it over, inspecting the already purple wrap. My energon blood was already soaking through part of it. "She is nearly completely Cybertronian, her organs and most muscles having been covered in CNA and whatever remains as human perfectly merging with the energon that is pumped by her spark." He carefully unwraps the wound, and I hiss slightly. His holoform's gaze turns apologetic and I only nod for him to continue. "Usually she is almost healed by now due to her Predacon inhabitant. However, with Airachnid's poison slowing the process, she is healing at a mixed rate of human and Cybertronian. "

"Which can be bad, right doc?" Jazz asks before I could, and I see Ratchet slightly freeze. He huffs as he turns and walks over to a drawer back on the platform. "Possibly." He grabs out a syringe and heads back over to my area, and I give a slight glare to the odd green liquid. "It's a synthetic to help your human parts catch up to your cybertronian healing." I huff and cringe as the needle pierces my skin, right in the shoulder. Once done, Ratchet returns the needle to the drawer and his holoform vanishes. His optics lights up and he finally finishes his explanation. "As your cybertronian parts begin their mend, they have the possibility to converge and.... consume what's left of your human anatomy."

I lay my head in my hands, closing my eyes in irritation and slight pain. I could feel the cybertronian metal moving inside, and Broadwing grunts. The noise echoes around, and I hear my mom's breathing hitch. "So you mean.... if the healing doesn't sync...." No one speaks as she stops, and I feel warm liquid slip between my lips. I watch as the violet color drips down to the ground, but I don't move. I simply rub my temples and take a deep, shaky breath. "I'll be fine, mom. It's... It's not the first time." I feel more warmth on my lips, and my chest hurts.

"Doc?" Jazz speaks, his tone... painful. I feel his pain, however it was growing slightly. Ratchet glances up at the screen slightly, moving only his optics. "Doc, check.... check our spark again..." Ratchet sighs exasperatedly. "Jazz, I already told you-"

"Ratchet!"

I finally look up, and I spot my mom pointing at the small puddle forming beneath me. I slightly cough, causing the puddle to grow slightly. "He's right, Ratchet.... Something's wrong..." Ratchet doesn't hesitate this time, and his holoform launches out of nowhere. "What are you feeling?" He says, his cybertronian arm opening for a scan as his holoform checks my eyes and wipes the blood from my face. "It... It was sudden. I don't think from the stuff you gave me..." I cough again, and his hands carefully hold my back and chest. He turns to the monitors, and his eyes narrow. "It seems Airachnid's poison has, indeed, penetrated into your spark." 

I feel another set of hands on my back, and I hear my mom speak. "Breathe in deeply." I attempt to, and I release a hard, shuddering cough. More purple spews from my lips, and I gasp for air. Ratchet grunts. "This is good-" "What?!" "If it was any later, I would not be able to treat this. However, I have the necessary items to create an antidote." My eyes are shut at this point, as the pain was growing, but it wasn't unbearable.... yet.

"Doc... there's only one thing... y-you're missin'." Jazz says, his voice worried. I gaze up, my eyes sore. Ratchet suddenly curses in Cybertronian, causing me to smirk. He never swears. This must be bad. "We need.... Airachnid's energon...." Now it was my turn to curse. Especially since once I raise my head, I see something that makes my spark wrench.

A blue and pink object vanishes down the hall....

And something smaller was following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm not dead!

Summer just finished, and for those of you who don't know, I volunteer at a summer Christian Kids camp from literally Memorial Day all the way to August 12th. So, yeah! I'm back for now, but college is starting soon, and I'm working 3 classes.....

I will try to get this series done, though! We are reaching that moment!

Or are we??