Cash

Nash and Cameron

Theme: Smutty

Cam's pov:

I scrolled through my Twitter page, recently I seemed to be getting more and more hate. I pushed the laptop of my lap and walked into the bathroom.

"Why do I have to be so ugly? Why do I have to be different? Why can't I just be normal like the other guys?" I screamed into my reflection.

I punched the mirror shattering the glass and causing my hand to start bleeding.

"Cam, are you alright?" Nash called running towards the bathroom. I slid down the door I didn't want Nash to see me like this but there was nothing else to be done.

"Cam! what happened?" He said leaning down over me stroking my tear stain cheeks.

"I can't do it anymore, I can't do this, okay it started out fun but now I have no privacy I can't do anything without being judged!"

"Oh Cam, don't please you're perfect! And who cares what those bitches online say, there's a reason why they can't say it to your face without hiding behind fake profiles!"

"Nash stop! Why are you being so kind to me? I don't deserve it I want to die!"

"But baby if you die I wouldn't be able to do this to you again…" Nash paused and looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me.

His lips were so soft and he only made the kiss deeper by pushing the back of my neck so I had no choice but to kiss back, but I loved it.

Nash wiped away my tears and pulled me up into our hotel bedroom he pushed me down onto the bed and then he started tugging at my shirt.

"Off, off!" he kept mumbling into each kiss. Obediently I pulled my top over my head and threw it into the corner of the room .

Almost immediately Nash began rubbing his hands up and down my abs. He tried to push his hand into my boxers but I quickly pulled his

hand away "Uh uh, you first," I whispered as I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants with my teeth .

I pulled his boxers down and a full 9 inch sprung up heating his stomach, I took him in my hands and pumped him harder and harder all that filled the room was the sound of Nash' s moans

"Yesss! Yes, Cam harder HARDER!!" and then he came all over my hand I licked him up I  was going slowly but rough almost choking on his manhood but I didn't mind all I wanted to do was pleasure him.

"Turn over," I said pulling away

"Are you sure? I know I'm your first guy experience Cam, you don't have to,"

"I want to" I said  as he turned onto his stomach I stretched his ass cheeks and he screamed, I'm pretty sure all the guys would know about what we were doing by now .

I wanted it to be rough, I wanted Nash to remember the first time we went all the way. I didn't lube up I just went straight in, we must have been there for hours as I carried on hitting his spot causing him to whisper scream my name in pain.

I came inside of him and pulled out.

"Cam that was the best sex I've ever had and I'm glad it was with you,"

"Same here babes you were great!" I said slowly still panting heavily.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling until we fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Any suggestions for which ship should be next?

I'll listen to you all and don't forget to follow me on instagram!

@_Charmerzz_