I smirked and said, "do you honestly believe I would fight someone just because you want to see me fight him. You must be kidding me, as I told your wife, Grayfia before, I am not some sort of entertainment for you guys!"

Grayfia then said, "how dare you talk to the Lucifer like that!," I looked her straight to her face and told her, "Lucifer or not, I don't need to listen to him! I only listen to whatever Michael or Gabriel say, if they give me permission then I'll gladly fight him but until then, I have to decline!"

Sairaorg then said, "perhaps the reason you don't want to fight me, its because you're scared you will lose, not because you haven't gotten permission from Michael!"

When he said that I smirked and chuckled and said, "listen carefully, I want to beat you up so badly right now and I could do it, if I wanted to but Michael is the one I listen to, not any sis-con of a devil!"

Sirzechs got offended and said, "how dare you say that!" I just shrugged and said, "its the truth,"

He calmed down and said, "anyways, If you accept the offer, I'll be offering you a reward of any kind!" I sighed because I knew they weren't gonna give up easily.

I told them, "I'll go outside and call Michael and ask him, if it's ok for me to fight Sairaorg but if he denies, then I'm leaving this place and you're gonna go back to wherever you came from!," and they nodded.

I dialed Michael and I waited for him to answer.

"Hey, y/n, what's up?," he asked me and I said, "listen, I have a bit of a problem going on right now," and Michael asked me, "what's the problem, what's going on?," and I told him, "well Sirzechs Lucifer is her along with his queen!," and he asked me, "what are they doing there?"

I began to explain to him, "well apparently Sirzechs wanted me to fight someone for him, that person turned out to be Sairaorg Bael, who according to Sirzechs is the strongest youth currently in hell!"

I heard Michael sigh over the phone and he said, "I knew this would happen, he's been pestering me about you ever since you fought and defeated Vali in that match, I knew he would've done something like this."

I then asked him, "what do you suppose I should do?" He responded with a question of his own, "did he tell you what would happen if you win?," I told him, "yes, I would be getting some kind of reward from him and he can't deny me."

I waited a couple of seconds for his response and then he told me, "I think you should accept the match proposal," and I asked him, " any reasons why?," and he told me, "remember that Kuroka girl you told me about the other day?," I asked him, "yes, what about her?," he then told me, "well, if you win this match...no when you win this match, you can get an opportunity to clear her name as a stray devil and we can gain an ally since she's not gonna be a stray devil anymore!"

When he told me, I realized that he was right and that, if I could beat Sairaorg, I could clear Kuroka's name and she's gonna be released from her stray name and I can help her reunite with Koneko.

"I've decided that that's what I'm gonna do!," and he said, "very well, good luck with the match and I know you could defeat him because you have way more experience than him!" I said, "thanks!"

Before I could hang up, he informed me, "Gabriel has been talking about you a lot lately!," he said that with a teasing tone and I blushed a bit but regained my composure and said, "I'm sure, its nothing, anyways talk to you later!," and we both hanged up.

I then summoned rimuru and he asked me, "what's up, master?," and I said, "hey, rimuru, I need you to go and tell Ayumi that I might be gone for a long time," and he nodded and started to fly to my house.

I then walked back into the occult research center and when Sirzechs saw me, he asked, "what did he say?," and I said, "he agreed, I'm gonna fight Sairaorg but if I win, I'll require something from you!" He nodded and said, "ofcourse, you have my word!"

I then asked him, "where is this fight happening?," and he replied, "in the Gremory manor," I nodded.

He then created a teleportation circle and we stepped on it.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 43rd chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it! Until next time, ✌