ABC'S first day😍

Start from the beginning

Avni-- neil..I too want to meet kids yaar!! I am okay! I will lie down here!! Don't worry!

Neil helped her lie down comfortably and gave her the rest two babies!!
As his daughter already slept in his arms!!

Avni-- neil!! I want to meet her first!;

Neil-- avni!! Ssshhhh...she is sleeping!! Let her sleep !!

Avni and others were beautifully admiring their bond!! While the other two babies slept in avni's arms!!

Neil made all three sleep comfortably on a crib and they being triplets slept together!!

Avni-- maa! How beautiful it looks na!! Just my avi is missing!!

Neil-- avni! Avi will come soon! Don't worry!! First have this fruit chat! You are very weak!
Avni ...get up!! But slowly!!

Neil made her sit giving the babies to shweta and neela and made her have the fruits!!

Shweta-- avni! Tu kuch or khayegi?? Anything...jo.bhi tera dil kare!

Avni-- haan! Mummy ji! Vada pav!!

Neil-- kuch nahi khaogi tum! Samjhi!! Jab tak theek nahi jo jati...only healthy food!!

Shweta-- kya dikkat hai tujhe tillu! Dr ne toh kuch bhi mana nahi kiya!! Chup kar tu! Mein abhi lati hoon vada pav!

Neela-- mein v aati hoon shweta ji!!

Neil-- avni!! Tum theek toh ho na? How are you feeling??

Avni-- neil! Tum idhar aao !! Mere paas!!!

Neil went towards avni !!
Avni took him totally in his embrace and kissed him profusely!!

Avni-- Neil.. I saw you suffering! When I was in coma..I saw your condition!! Neil...thankyou for being my strength!
An she made him even close to him

Neil-- avni! The beautiful gift you gave me in form of these triplets! I am speechless!! Truly!! See

See...how beautiful and cute they look together

Afterall they are like their mother na! Avni exclaimed!!

Neil-- but my princess is like me!! My female version!! The way she looks at me..I feel she recognises me...!

Avni-- children don't recognise faces from now! But ..I am sure! She has some connection with you!! Pakka!
And my sons!! Neil you remember..we used to fight them being girls or boys! God gifted us them equally!!

Neil-- yes avni!! See how the middle one is putting his finger outside ...it seems he is ordering me..like my ladydon!!!

And they laughed!!!

Avni-- neil...have you decided any name for your them!! I have many choices..I am confused!! Indian or Amerian names???

Neil-- avni! I won't mind indian or Amerian..but they should be the best!;.

After a lot of chit chat and drama! They decided the names and were more than happy with it!!

Avni-- when we will reveal it to everyone??

Neil-- tomorrow! On their naamkarann! When the priest comes!!

Avni-- I can't wait for it neilu!!!! Ny kidssss!!! My loveeee!!!!!

Neil-- avni!! Now...you get ready! I will give you sponge bath! Come with me!! We will have to visit the doctor!

Just then entered shweta!!

Shweta-- first my daughter will have vada pav!!
And she sweetly made her have the vada pav!!

Neel and neela were sweetly admiring their bond!!

************************