Chapter 11: Nitpicking

Start from the beginning

She really came here to nitpick! This sentence popped in Yan Mu Lins mind, but he quickly wore a standard smile, and pointed to himself: Director Chen, you were looking for me?

Director Chen said, Im introducing you to your senior. Today, everyone could eat snacks because of her.

Zhang Jing Jings face turned slightly stiff. Director Chens sarcasm wasnt welcome. However, when she saw Yan Mu Lins handsome face, she quickly remembered that she came here to meet the newcomer. Her aim was not Chen Yu Chao, a man without vision.

Before Yan Mu Lin went towards them, Min Tong Shu shot him a look that said Look, Im right. The two exchanged meaningful looks that only the two of them could understand.

Some women are truly narrow-minded, and would haggle over every ounce.

Yan Mu Lin was a college student who has not yet graduated. At first glance, he looked like he just entered the society, but he was in fact hard to bully.

When Zhang Jing Jing came to find trouble today, she was certain that she could beat him. Everyone watched from the sidelines. Only she believed that the other party did not know of her schemes.

As for who in the animation studio told her private information about the project, well, just give anyone some money, and this could be found out. Besides, Yan Mu Lin was selected to play the female lead, this was an open secret. CVs who paid attention to Pan Jinlians audition would know that a man was chosen. After hearing that someone was chosen, then they were powerless. If Yan Mu Lin was unskilled, he would be asked to leave and continue practicing. Things havent reached to the point where when you were chosen for the role, they would get to the heart of the matter and dig up until the 18th generation of your ancestors. People who would do such things were not ordinary people.

They would either be someone thats too fanatic, or a moron.

Sister Jingjing, h.e.l.lo, the snacks you brought was great. We all like it very much. When Yan Mu Lin finished this sentence, his face was slightly red, slightly hiding on the side of Director Chen. It was as if it was his first time seeing a real star. He did almost all kinds of unnatural movements in embarra.s.sment.

Naturally, he was pretending.

If there was a pure white lotus in front of him, he just had to perform better than the other person. Hell be the better Holy Mother. Anyways, he thought that this trick was quite useful. Hell let the other person know that she was making a mountain out of the molehill, plus there were outsiders.

Zhang Jing Jing usually used that tone to talk with various first-rate celebrities, superstars, and directors, so she was shocked when she heard a similar tone.

This boy really makes her annoyed. Ah, ah, ah. So annoying.

However, she could only suffer, so Zhang Jing Jing went straight to the topic: I heard that your voice is great. Director Chen praised it endlessly. I dont know if this jiejie could hear and appreciate it today?

Yan Mu Lin immediately showed a distressed face, Director Chen.

Director Chen waved his hand: Your Sister Jing Jing wants to guide you. She doesnt give guidance often, so why not let your sister hear it? Then you could learn. If you cant learn well then Ill deduct your wages ah.

Yan Mu Lins eyes widened: I will learn well, Director Chen!

Zhang Jing Jing was about to explode in anger. d.a.m.ned kid, who are you trying to fool with your tears? Are you bored?!

Not waiting for Zhang Jing Jings response, Director Chen brought out a script from his back and pointed to a page, saying: Mu Lin, just now, werent we talking about how this part of the script should be expressed? If you couldnt find the right feeling, then why dont you let Zhang Jing Jing demonstrate it for you. Jing Jing, theres no problem right? Director Chen asked Zhang Jing Jing with a smile.

Zhang Jing Jing, who was put on the spot, had no choice but to agree, I.. Of course, its no problem. While looking at the script, Zhang Jing Jings face turned pale.

Everyone in the sides: Director Chen, you brought out the script directly from your back! Were you actually prepared for this? In the end, what was in that script!!

As the anime focused on seduction, Yan Mu Lin immediately thought which line could make Zhang Jing Jing turn pale. Alright. It was naturally the crucial part of the anime.

rice bowl livelihood or job

the weasel giving the hen New Years greetings suspicious folk bearing gifts are sure to be ill-intentioned.

haggle over every ounce fuss over minor matters.

making a mountain out of the molehill an idiom w/c referred to an over-reactive, histrionic behaviour or when a person makes too much of a minor issue