Chapter 13 (gifts)

Start from the beginning

"I have never heard her mention any names but whatever I'm sure she's fine" sighed Saitama turning on the TV.

*knock* *knock*

"Ah that might be her master," said Genos walking to the door, opening it he saw (Y/N) carrying some treats and present bags "Hello Genos" she greeted.
"Hello (Y/N)" greeted back Genos "what is all this?" He asked grabbing some bags off of her.
They walked to Saitama who also wondered what she brought "ok, first, genos sit beside Saitama and close your eyes" directed (Y/N), both males obeyed covering their eyes "You better not peek!" She warned.

Mixing, paper crunching, and shuffling were heard from (Y/N)'s side as the boys covered their eyes.

"Open!" She said sitting down quickly, the males found bags with colorful dots, their favorite treats, and drinks "what is this?" Asked Genos once more.
"Yeah what gives?" Asked Saitama with a hint of a chuckle.
"Well, these past few days have been under the weather and tense so I thought it would be nice to get you guys gifts to lighten the mood!" She explained cheerfully.

"Wow! Thanks (Y/N)"
"Yes, this is very generous of you"
Saitama was the first one to open his gift, it was the latest issue of his favorite manga, there weren't any discounts on it so he couldn't buy it yet, he also got a limited edition figure from the same manga that luckily she got from a claw machine, last he got 50% off coupons for chicken and steak. His face turned "Jojo mode" after seeing his gifts.

Genos got the same oppai hoodie as Saitama has except it was sleeveless, and a 24 set of acrylic paints with brushes since he had told (Y/N) it was one of his talents, his face was shocked seeing the hoodie "I got the same hoodie as master!" He said making (Y/N) chuckle.

"(Y/N)! I cannot accept this!" Said Genos
"Come on! Now you can paint me beautiful portraits...plus I think the hoodie is the secret to Saitama's power" she whispered the last part as a joke which Genos took seriously.

"Thanks for this stuff (Y/N)" said Saitama "this must of been pretty expensive" he added.
"Don't put too much thought into it, plus I feel like I owe you guys after being so nice" she said smiling.

"How can I repay you!?" Desperately asked Genos.
"Well...you could give me a hug" (Y/N) said extending her arms out to which the cyborg received embracing her.

'I...I feel like I must protect her' thought Genos feeling her in his arms.

"Ok, ok, if you insist," said Saitama hugging her next "we will repay you, you know that?" Asked Saitama smirking.

"Guys don't worry! These are gifts" (Y/N) said placing her hands on her hips tilting herself slightly.

Saitama chuckled sitting back down to read his manga, Genos showed (Y/N) his skill in art while explaining to her his light strokes.

While reading Saitama laid back on hid bean bag lifting the book watching the two have fun, it seemed like just yesterday he was watching her panic over her dropped groceries and now she was here giving light to his basic monotone life, he also had seen Genos's phone had a wallpaper of the three.
Still...

When he first met her he couldn't get a weird feeling off of him, a sense of fear and sadness lingered her once in a while. The bald man didn't how he could tell but there was something underneath the whole happy persona she carried, plus to make things more suspicious, he could have sworn he had seen bruises on her body the day they first met.
Everything from then on felt out of control, over the last few weeks or so he felt a presence lingering over them whenever he would go out with her. Saitama didn't notice but he had sat upright and was unintentionally giving the girl a sort of examination.

Master...

Master...

Master!!

Genos snapped him out of his thoughts "master if something wrong?" Asked Genos confused.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking" replied Saitama turning to his manga, in less than a minute he glanced back to see (Y/N) starring back at him...no...behind him...
Her eyes widened at a face behind the small window grinning at her with eyes filled with red veins. Saitama jumped up noticing it too "oi! What gives?" Yelled Saitama opening the window but there was nothing there only a white chubby cheek cat.

Everyone stared at the feline, closing the window again it now clearly showed the eyes were just Genos own eyes reflecting a devilish one "geez, I almost had a heart attack!" Groaned (Y/N) holding her chest.

"If it was an attacker my sensors would pick it up immediately," said Genos.

"Yeah" sighed Saitama.

(Silence)

"Was that a cat?" Asked (Y/N)
"Yea it was" answered Saitama.
"That's my cue!" Said (Y/N) standing up running to the balcony desperately calling the feline.