'Goodnight, my cute little kohai!
(ゝ。∂) (ノ´ з ')ノ'

I replied with a simple 'night.' But I ended up thinking about our encounter and stuff for the rest of the evening.

He's on my mind even now.

"UDAI! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!"

"I'm sorr-" The bell rings, ending the glass and announcing the start of the lunch break. I sigh, knowing that I'll get scolded by captain for getting detention. Just like always.

I grab my bag and reach inside to get my bento, that I made for myself early in the morning. But then, I realize that the small, black box is not in my bag. "OH COME FUCKING ON!"

"Daijoubu?" I turn around and see a great friend of mine, Shirofuku Yubi, à good friend of mine and a girl from my class. She was actually in an another class, but since her mother is the principal of this school and she herself, is the president of our school, she made it happen.

 She was actually in an another class, but since her mother is the principal of this school and she herself, is the president of our school, she made it happen

"Yeah..." I mutter weakly. Then, she kicks my chair with an annoyed expression.

"THEN STOP SPACING OUT!"

"hai, hai..." I sigh and grab my phone and wallet. "I left my bento, I'm going to buy some orange juice and snacks from the vending machine."

"Are you kidding me? Seriously, are you okay?"She asks looking quite worried.

" I'm fine. It's just that I can't get a certain person out of my mind... "

"Ohoho~?" That wasn't a great sound. She'll start guessing who I'm thinking about, bringing in innocent people.

"Is it Nishinoya-san?" I was shocked by her guess. I really was.

"Why Noya ?"

"Well, despite your height difference, that kind of kills my idea of a perfect couple, you two still look cute together. Plus, despite him being suspended, you still chat everyday! That's romantic!" I frown, freaked out by her intense shipping.

"Sorry to burst your romance bubble, but Noya and I are great friends. Nothing more. Also, could you stop shipping me with every guy you see? I may be thinking about someone, but that doesn't mean I have romantic feelings for him. Volleynall is my top priority at the minute. "

She starts pouting at me, making me roll my eyes."Boring." but then, her expression becomes serious again. "Well, whoever you're thinking about... Get yourself together. He's or she's seriously getting in the way of your normal life. You just got detention. As the vice president of Karasuno, you're not showing a great example for your students."