"Y-You're not really gonna flirt with Marvin or Jesse, right?" Alex nervously asked Andrea, who just shakes her head 'no' and giggles.

"Why can't they just know you're the boss?" Elena asked.

"Oh, no, they would be so upset."
"That is horrifying."
"Oh, . Well, nobody ever threw a hamburger in my face."

¡

Everybody went there own ways, Andrea and Alex were in his room.

Alex looked at his best friend, who had a blank expression on her face as they watched a movie on his laptop.

He knew that Andrea was just bottling her feelings. He knew that the sexist remarks that Marvin and Jesse said had got to her, and he knew she needs to talk about it before it gets ugly.

The Alvarez boy closed the computer, which Andrea whines to, "Hey! We were watching that."

"Look, you should talk about what happened with Marvin and Jesse." Alex says.

The girl crosses her arms, "No, it's fine-"

"Andrea! I know that stuff bothers you. Why won't you just talk about it-"

"Alex, I'm... I'm embarrassed!" The girl confessed.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Everyone in school sees me as this person who doesn't take care about anyone's opinions, or doesn't take crap from no one. With Marvin and Jesse... I feel, I don't know, ashamed, that I didn't stand up for myself-"

The Cuban boy sighs, "It's okay, Drea. Marvin and Jesse are jerks, they've always been jerks! I mean, honestly, no matter how much you tried to make you play, they wouldn't let you."

Hinojosa knew he was right. It didn't matter how many times she fought the two mean boys, they would see her as a wimpy kid that can't defend themself... but not until she proved herself.

Andrea then painted a smirk on her face, "I think I know what to do."

"You do?"
"Yeah... definitely."

"You ain't gonna kill them, right?"
"Alex, why on earth would I kille them?"
"I don't know. You, like, sounded like a some villain in a movie."
"Shut up!"

The two pre-teens laughed the whole thing off.
Andrea did have a plan, she just hoped she could pull it off.

"Alex?"
"Yeah?"

"Thanks for sticking up for some at gym. That... That was really cool." The girl said sweetly.

The young boy couldn't help but blush a bit from it, "N-No problem.

¡

Deep in the dead of night, Lydia comes into Elena's room, holding a makeup kit in hand.

The woman sets the kit up, silently as possible, grabbing a brush and blush.
She walks up to the sleeping teenager, "Mi amor, wake up-"

Suddenly, Elena screams at Lydia, and Lydia screams at Elena.

"What are you doing?" Elena questing the grandmother, in totally confusion and irritation.