Tum ho saath mere

Start from the beginning

Everyone in the room clap and congratulate Lakshya. He is very excited from inside but controlling his excitement, he puts on a smile and warmly accepts everyone's wishes.

Siddhant approaches Lakshya smiling, "Hey Lakshya, congrats for this win. Actually I'm more deserving than you but never mind. I think today luck was with you."

Lakshya hints a sense of negativity in him but his smile diverts his mind and he laughs it off.

############################

Lakshya reaches home and everyone in the family rush towards him to congratulate him. But Ragini is at the center of the hall waiting for everyone to finish off their interaction with her husband.

Dp is sitting on the sofa and signs him to come near him. Lakshya takes his blessings and goes to stand besides his wife.

"Beta, I am very proud of you today. You cracked the deal amongst the best from India."

Ragini shows that she is proud of her husband by a sweet gesture.

"Lakshya, we have to always maintain good relations with our competitors and this bid would have irked them

"Lakshya, we have to always maintain good relations with our competitors and this bid would have irked them. One of them are definitely Sinha's. They were hell bent on getting this bid. So I want you and Ragini to go to their house tomorrow morning and invite them to dinner. Always keep in mind, Keep your friends close and enemy closer."

Raglak nod at this and everyone head towards their rooms.

############################

In the morning,

Raglak are descending the stairs to go to Sinha's house. Lakshya's phone rings.

"Yes" "Ok" "I'll be there" "Yes everything is ready" "Thank you"

"Lakshya, kiska phone tha?"

"Ragini, I won't be able to come with to you. There is something I have to take care of regarding the project which I have got now."

Ragini gets a little disappointed.

"Baccha, please understand. This is very important for me, for us. Sanskar will accompany you."

"But I want to go with you Lakshya. It's been so long since we have gone together somewhere."

"I know baccha. Okay, we will invite the Sinha's to a restaurant and there we can steal some time for us. I will talk to Papa about the change in location."

Ragini gets convinced a little and smiles.

Meanwhile, Sanskar appears from below the stairs.

"Ha Ragini, Lucky tumhare liye samay nikal hi lega. Par abhi ke liye tumhe mere saath jana hoga. Main tumhara Lakshya to nahi hu par ha tumhari Shona ka Sanskar itna bhi bura nahi hai."

Ragini blushes as Sanskar teases her.

"Bhai, don't you feel ashamed listening to your brother's and his wife's talk?"

"Hey lucky, I don't have any interest in listening to you and your baccha's talks. I was just searching for some files in the drawers."

Raglak get embarrassed and Ragini hides behind Lakshya.

"So Ragini, let's go. We don't want to disappoint the Sinha's by disturbing their schedule. They must be waiting."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So the base for the story is going to get built up from the next chapter. And we will be approaching towards the main plot.