it all started with a book

Start from the beginning

Oh right my name... I blushed even more and looked away from him, turning my head to the side. "Izuku midoriya" I replied while in a shivering act.

My povvvvvvvvv:

"You know... It's disrespectful to not look at someone while their speaking to you" shoto whispered just above midoriyas ear. The slight of breathe hitting ever so gently against midoriya soft pale skin.

Midoriya stayed intact and tried not to lose his nerdy side. Oh, but kinky wanted to join. Midoriya shakily lifted his hands and slid them up shotos shirt. Astonished, but at the same time, not, to feel sharp abs. He traced his fingers so delicately over the patterns. As shoto kissed his face and neck.

Bringing his shirt upwards and feeling his waist and above. Shoto attacked midoriya with a rough but passionate kiss. Midoriya with no hesitation (well maybe a little) kissed back.

There lips both moving in synch. Midoriya's hands now on shotos back. Running his fingers up and down his spine, over to caresing his shoulder blades in a way.

"Mmf, sh-shoto~"

Shoto then lifted midoriya from off the ground by his waist, and shoved him into a locker, still holding him. Midoriya gasped from being shoved into the lockers, which shoto thought was entrance to slip his tongue in.

Slithering allover the inside of midoriyas mouth. Midoriya loved the feeling of pure Bliss, with shoto sucking and licking the roof of his mouth, clashing there tongues together from sloppy lustful movements.

"Oh God~" shoto said lustfully as he pulled back from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them both.

He dove for midoriyas neck as he unbuttoned every button of his dress shirt. Midoriya's hands traveled to todorokis hair locking it as his moans escaped from his mouth, giving shoto music to listen too.

Once done with unbuttoning midoriyas dress shirt shoto reached to unbuckle his belt from his waist and unbuttoned his pants. "Midoriya do you want to... Actually do this?"

"Of course! I don't care if we barely Met! God, you already got me going! So, finish what you started!"

With no hesitation. Shoto pulled at midoriyas pants, and threw them off. Taking no spare time shoto said "suck" as he put three fingers in midoriyas view.

Midoriya quickly got to them and started to coat every single crease and skin with his own saliva.

Once done, shoto pulled at his boxers and tugged them down then shoved a finger in, curling it as he got deeper inside.

"UAhh-mm!!" Midoriya mewled

"So, you want them to hear how much of a slutty nerd you are" shoto whispered in midoriyas ear as he smirked.

Midoriya only whimpered/moaned softly while hugging shoto, as shoto fingered him to get him loose.

'was this his first time?' the question lingered in midoriyas ear, but he was to caught up in the moment to talk.

Shoto seemed so efficient at what he was doing.

"Ahh-" midoriya moaned as shoto stuck another in. Gaping his mouth, saliva connected from bottom to the top of his soft plushy lips as he gasped.

"Your tight..."

Doing scissoring motions inside of midoriya. Midoriya only arched his back so deliciously and delicate. Three fingers now inside of Midoriya, and midoriya loved the feeling!

"Hiah~!" Midoriya moaned. Throwing his head back against the locker in ecstasy.

"Your really sexy for a nerd, ya know?" Shoto said as he licked midoriyas chest to his chin, and started to suck on various places.

Pulling his pants down a little further, he slipped part of his spandex off. As midoriya looked down he said "wha-what? Th-thats going in me?!"

"Sure is, now shut up" he then aligned himself...

Deku pov:
I just hope he's gentle, enough...  "T-take it easy, this is my first time. And your huge~" yeah, 7 inches huge...

My povpovpovpovpovpovpovpov ovo:

"Don't give me orders" he then slammed into midoriya. Making him whimper and whine, "c-crap~"

Midoriya's mewls and cries along with the lewd sounds both made, echoed throughout the empty halls.

"St-op, what if someone heard us, or even worse sees us?"

"Whatever happens, happens. And that won't stop me" shoto smirked as he slammed back into midoriya.

"Miah~" midoriya moaned softly.

Pulling out and slamming in from Midoriya repeatedly. Shotos pace became more sloppy but didn't stop him from going any faster.

Beads of sweat came rolling off his perfect skin. Blush covered the face of midoriyas cheeks and little button nose.

"Such a lewd face on, and that's all from my actions"

"Such a delight"

Feeling every inch of the petite and feminine like body. His soft and heavenly skin. Scattered freckles. The petite freckled boy held the broad shoulders.

Hitting his prostates multiple times. Midoriya just couldn't get enough, neither could shoto. But it had to end.

Midoriya yelled "crap, I'm cumming!"

Without slowing his pace down. Shoto finally came inside of Midoriya, and deeply.

"Have a fun time cleaning that out, or want me to come over and help you out?"

Midoriya didn't answer he only looked to the side, taking big breathes in and out?" Shoto smirked.

"And I walk home, damn it..."

*RIIIINNNNGGGG*

"fuck-!"

~~~~~

Well, the end!!! Next one shot is bakudeku! It won't be too long fromm now!

Anyways! Hope you liked it! Sorry, if it was bad... I tried. And yeah! Peace!