Ch.7 A Special Date 💞

Start from the beginning

We went to the library because Ms. Bustier was out because she was getting stuff ready for the trip and there was no one who could be a substitute. I sighed as I got out my sketch book and walked to a disserted corner in the library.

Approximately 5 minutes later I see someone sit down next to me. I look to my left and see a smiling Adrien. " Hey Adrien." "Hey Mari, I wanted to ask if we could hang out tonight maybe?" I smiled "Sure, Adrien." I hummed a tune while sketching my designs. I looked at my apple watch and while walking out of the library. 3:56? wait 3:56!!! OMG Everyone has already left school and I Just zoned out!What if the doors locked? I ran down the hall and found a window, that I could fit through. I opened the latch and swung myself out. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I walk towards the bakery, not ready to tell my parents why I'm late. I walk through the door quietly and ran to my room. 'Phew' I thought until my Mama went into my room smirking. "Care to explain, Marinette?"

Adrien's POV

I walked into my room freaking out. "Plagg, What am I going to do, I basically just asked Marinette out today and I have nothing planned!" I heard Plagg chuckle after swallowing a piece of camembert. "For starters kid, just be yourself, if she loves you she won't care how fancy the date is, but she will still cherish it for eternity." I looked at Plagg "Your actually give good advice, now I have the perfect idea, Thanks Plagg!" Plagg cracked a smile at me, then went to sit on my shoulder.

Tikki's POV

Jeez. This girl really needs to put her priority in order. I could feel that she was really nervous about something. "Care to explain, Marinette?" I heard her mother Sabine ask. "Um, Mama I kinda lost track of time...?" I heard Sabine chuckle "Oh, Marinette, I'm just glad that your safe." When I knew that it was safe, I hopped out of the purse. "Well Marinette, as much as this topic is intriguing , you have a date at 5:20 and its 4:34 right now~" "Its not a date, Tikki!"

Marinette's POV

"Its not a date, Tikki!" I blushed a little at the comment my Kwami made and realized what she meant.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a dark orange tank top, a cream colored cardigan, light blue jean shorts, black and white Nike's, and a black cap.

I also grapped a cute white purse for Tikki to get into. "Mama, Papa, I'm going out for a little bit, I'll be back soon." I heard a faint 'Ok' as I walked out the door. Adrien invited me to come to his private beach, so I packed a swim suit too.

I reached the beach and saw Adruen holding something. "Hey Adrien, what are you holding?" "U-um, Hey Marinette." I rose an eyebrow, but shook it off. "So why did you invite me here?" I said as we were walking to the food stand near there. "Um, well this place kind off reminds me of you...." I blushed a little. "O-oh...." He pulled me by the hand to stop me from walking and placed a rose in my hand.

"A-adrien what's this for?" He sighed "Marinette, you make me feel a certain way, a good way, Will you be my girlfriend?" My lips parted, 'Just say yes Marinette, say Yes, but what if he only loves ladybug, I can't break his heart.' I thought "U-um, Adrien, I-I, Yes...." I said while covering my face.

Adrien's POV

"U-um, Adrien, I-I, Yes....." She said while covering her face. I smiled at my new girlfriend. "Marinette, your the greatest thing that ever happened to me...." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "D-do you only love Ladybug?" "I love you, Mari, so much more than you even know." After 5 minutes of hugging, Marinette ran to the food stand and ordered two 'Becky sandwiches' and two waters.

When we received our food, I carried her onto our picnic blanket. It kinda looked like this.

"Adrien, what do you wanna do on our class trip?" "Hmm, maybe spend some days with you and some with our other classmates

"Adrien, what do you wanna do on our class trip?" "Hmm, maybe spend some days with you and some with our other classmates..." "Okay." She said while leaning onto me.

An hour later I said. "Babe?" I heard a groan "What, Adri?" "We have to get home soon, you know your parents might get worried!" She opened her eyes "My parents said I can stay with you for as long as I want~" I blushed. "Then I can do this...." I kissed her lips sweetly and then slide something on her finger "Uh, what is this, Adrien?" "Just a little gift..." I picked her up lightly. " Like I said its time to go, Bugaboo." I heard her groan and laughed as we packed up our stuff.

We finally made it to Marinette's house. As I was about to leave, she pulled me into a sweet kiss. She pulled back and said "Bye, Bye, Kitty~"

Hi Guys, How are you guys doing? Anyway that spoiler I put, its coming up in the next chapter,sorry for the troll, Also Thank You to all of the people that followed me! Bye!

Word Count: 1297