SANHA IMAGINE (chuseok)

You open the door and walk into
the garden. you notice the leaves have started turning yellow already but that one plant, Sanha argued, wont grow well here, is still fully green. he was against planting something without flowers but he loves that one the most and is watering it now. u watch him while he moves from that plant to the grass and as he shakes the hose, the water goes in all directions and he wets his shoes. he looks down, pouts and shakes his head. u chuckle at this boy who breathes out cuteness and walk over to him. one of his hands is in his pocket and u tug at his elbow slightly before linking your arms with his and ask what he is doing. he takes his hand out of his pocket and points at the grass. "these need to be watered too" he says and takes your hand. u cant help but smile at him. he looks at the hose and then at you. u know what is coming next because he tightens the grip of your hand and with a smirk, aims the hose at you. "and u too" he laughs, but u grab his hand just in time and try your best to divert it from you. he is evil-laughing and its the cutest thing ever. u keep pushing it away but realize he is stronger and u let go of the hose and run as far as u can. he comes for you but stops and stares at the hose and wonders why the water is not here anymore.  smiling ear to ear, you point at the supply tap and say "i turned it off, pabo-ya!"
u look at him, he mouths "wow" and raises his eyebrows and then both of you break into giggles.