3. Just A Normal Day

Start from the beginning

_________________________________________________________

Adrien woke up from a faint knock on the door saying, "Adrien, time to get up for school."

He immediately got up, which surprised the kwami sleeping next to him.

"Sorry Tikki! But I have to get ready!" Adrien says as he rushes out of bed, not giving any time for Tikki to talk.

When Adrien rushes back to his room after he finished, Tikki asks him,

"Why are you in such a rush? You aren't late, Adrien!"

"I know but, I'm just super excited for school!" Adrien replies as he opens the door.

"C'mon! I don't want anyone seeing you." Adrien motions his hand to one of his jacket pockets, as Tikki flies in.

"Hello Adrien, your fencing classes are at 6:00 pm after school, then your Chinese is at 7:30 pm, then you have to practice your piano," Natalie says, in her monotone voice.

"Yes, Natalie... but will my father eat with me today?" Adrien questions.

"No, he has more important things to do," Natalie replies.

"As always..." Adrien mumbles.

Breakfast was silent as usual. After that silent nightmare, Adrien grabbed his bag and went outside. His bodyguard/driver was already waiting for him. So he got in the car as another silent nightmare began.

Usually, Adrien would try to sneak Tikki on his lap to pet her. They couldn't talk, but it was better than just, silence. When the bodyguard has no chance of looking in the rearview mirror, Tikki hugs Adrien's cheek. Quality time, am I right?

Right as the door opens for Adrien to get out, Tikki rushes to hide in Adrien's pocket and never gets caught. 

Adrien arrives a few minutes before Luka. So he talks with Nino and Alya and Luka normally joins the talk. 

"Hey Nino, hey Alya!" Adrien says to both of them.

"Hey, Adrien." They said in unison.

So they talk for a little bit, Alya talking about Misterbug and who he might be. Luckily, she didn't suspect Adrien.

"Oh well, we're here!" Juleka says to Luka, who were a couple of meters away.

"Well, I'm going to find Rose, bye Luka! See you in class." Juleka says, waving at Luka as she goes inside the school.

"Hey, Luka!" Adrien says to him and to be the first one to notice him.

"Hey, guys!" Luka replies. 

They chatted again, but this time Alya brings up Misterbug AND Chat Noir. Then they were saved by the bell. So they went to their classes and sat down in their seats. 

"Hello everyone, I'm going to do rollcall and then we're going to learn about the connection between maths and physics!" The teacher said.

So, you may think the class would be boring. But for Adrien and Luka, it was not. They passed notes to each other so they could talk by writing down stuff.

*SO RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE COLOURED PENS BUT IN WATTPAD WE DON'T. So just pretend Underlined and Italic texts are green pens (Adrien) and Bold texts are blue pens (Luka) oka?*

Should we listen to the teacher?

You should, I've already learned this.

Wow, same.