[Dark Month] 2 | Cheater! Yangire! Levi

Start from the beginning

"I knew it... that bastard, I'll kill him!" Eren exclaims once (Y/n) and Mikasa entered his house. (Y/n) couldn't stop the brunet from calling the others, who were also enraged by the news. After a few minutes, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Marco, Hanji, and even Erwin came to comfort the (h/c)-haired female, which she was truly grateful for.

Jean was the most affected by (Y/n)'s current condition, scolding himself for not warning the girl earlier about Levi's secret. He felt like he was at fault; Jean knew how fragile (Y/n) really was, but he let her do her own thing and now, she's the one suffering because of his boneheadedness. But he promised something to himself: he won't let her suffer any longer, let alone make her suffer again.

And he was planning on promising (Y/n) that, too.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

Months passed by without (Y/n) knowing what had happened to Levi after her departure.

She wasn't aware of Levi's current situation after she left.

Just days after Levi broke up with (Y/n), the male found himself missing her presence in the house whenever he came home. And as time passed, that feeling only grew stronger. Finally, after weeks, Levi realizes what he had lost, and how fucking stupid he was for losing it.

He cut connections with the girl he had been cheating on (Y/n) with, and became more stoic and emotionless towards the others. He's easily annoyed by simple things and his temper became shorter than before. And going home to an empty house didn't help him calm down at all.

Now he knew what his ex felt every time she got home without him in the house.

Levi finds himself regretting his decision months ago.

What had gotten into him that day?

Levi didn't know.

But what he did know was he wanted--no, needed-- (Y/n) back. As soon as possible.

So do you have any idea how infuriated he was when he saw the love of his life, walking on the other side of the road, holding hands with a male Levi recognized as Jean Kirschtein?

That was another factor that made Levi regret his decision of breaking up with her.

He was aware of how boys were after her ever since before the start of their relationship. So why was Levi surprised to see (Y/n) happy with a man that's not him?

Levi's gaze darkened, his hands clenching tightly into fists.

How could that undeserving scum lay his hands on (Y/n), just like that?

'She was mine. She always will be.' Levi thought as he silently watched the pair smile at each other fondly.

'And it's about time I claim my property again.'

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

(Y/n) walks along the sidewalk, a grin on her face as she held a boxed cake. She was planning to visit Jean to celebrate their third month as a couple together.

(Y/n) joyfully opens the door with the keys Jean had given her the past month, not expecting to be greeted with an empty living room.

"Jean!" (Y/n) calls out, putting the box of cake down on the kitchen island. "Babe? Are you home?!"

(Y/n) pouts to herself while plopping herself down on one of the sofas in the living room.