Fine

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" [Name] had asked. Him raising a brow at the the other male who merely rolled his eyes and sent him a grin. Chuckling as the other replied to [Name]'s worries.

"Uh, yeah!" Mark had said as he then turned to look at [Name] and grabbed the other male's [Skin color] hand. Mark's fingers instantly intertwining with [Name]'s as he sent the male a large smile. "I mean, aren't all my ideas great?"

"Not all," [Name] immediately replied as he laughed when he saw Mark gave him a look of betrayal.

"I so happen to remember that time you--"

"Oh, shut up you," Mark snarkily replied yet the smile on his lips made [Name] knew that he wasn't upset nor angry at his honest answer.

The two looked at each other with smiles in their faces as until [Name] turned to look at the screen in front of him. "But really," [Name] started as his worries were back again. "Don't you think I'm not needed here?" He said as he looked at the webcam that his lover used to record for his videos on YouTube.

"I mean, I am not like you afterall," [Name] had continued as Mark looked at him. A small frown on Mark's lips as he immediately shake his head and wiped the frown off his face. Replacing it with a small smile as he squeezed [Name]'s hand. Making the male turn to him.

"Hey, it'll be alright," Mark softly said as he saw [Name] still seemed to be uncomfortable. Afterall, Mark will be livestreaming with hundreds and thousands of people watching him answer some questions while [Name] is beside him. Also will be answering as it seemed like the tweet Mark had tweeted days back about answering questions for a special video, a lot of people asked for the mysterious [Hair color] haired male who had appeared on a few of his videos, coming and going off the background.

Hell, there were theories about the "[Hair color] haired male" about perhaps being a new character in the YouTuber's famous series of his alter egos. MatPat being all about it on trying to solve "who" [Name] is.

Mark wasn't really open to stating his relationship with [Name]. No, Mark wasn't ashamed, in fact, he pride himself to have such a great lover. [Name] was always this supportive and caring boyfriend who also helps out with the ideas on his videos. It just so happens that he had never occured to tell his subscribers about [Name].

Mark's relationship with his lover was practically casual. They just act the same as they had always been. So, yes, Mark never introduced [Name] to his subscribers but it seemed like it was time now.

"Hey," Mark softly called out to [Name] as he smiled. "You'll do fine," he had said.

"Everyone will love you," Makr had said as [Name] seemed to calm his nerves down. A small smile on his lips.

"I doubt that but alright," [Name] had said as Mark gave him a grin.

"That's the spirit!"

"Where?" [Name] joked as Mark rolled his eyes at the lame joke his lover did but laughed. [Name] also joined in on laughing as he knew fully well that Mark love and hated his very questionable and also lack sense of humor.

After the two had a few more moments of laughing and enjoying themselves, Mark gently squeezed [Name]'s hand and look the male in the eye.

"You'll do fine," Mark had softly said as [Name] smiled at him.

"As long as I'm with you," said [Name] as he let out a relaxed sigh and nodded. Signalling that he was alright on the being in the video Mark was doing. "Now, let's get this over with."