I pushed them away. 

"Anyway, how did it go on your side? Did you manage to meet your parents? Did you manage to get Momo's phone number? You did tell us that you will take courage to ask her for her phone number so did you manage to?" I said, teasing them now while pointing at whoever i directed the question at.

"Yah! I did get Momoring's phone number! It's not like you have your Mina's phone number too!" Eagle fought back and i smirked which made the eagle gulped in fear.

"What do you mean by that, huh? Obviously i have Minari's phone number." I said while smirking in victory.

"Then how about you, cub?" I asked while eyeing the cub like a prey now. 

"Yeah, i'm glad i met my parents in TWICE! The 3 of us even made a group chat so we can contact each other! Isn't that great?" Chae said and i nodded my head with a proud smile.

"Good job, my cub!" I said proudly and the cub looks confident with a bright and happy smile.

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket so i took my phone out. I have received a message notification from Minari. I saved her contact before going off and same goes for her. 

I opened the message and read it.

Minari <3 : Rmb ur promise ;)

Me: Yeah yeah

Me: I rmb still

Me: Lucky u dont have any schedules tmr

Minari <3 : Yeah, ikr

Minari <3 : Anyway, thanks~! :)

Me: Welcome, my princess ;)

Minari and i made a promise just now when i'm in the resting room with her alone.

----FLASHBACK----

I knocked on the door then entered the room that Nayeon told me. I quietly closed the door and then scanned the whole room.

There was a bed at the side of the room. A couch and a small rectangular table on the other side of the room. The walls are white, all white.

"Who is it?" I heard a voice spoke huskily and i turned my head to see Minari on the bed, trying to sit up but i immediately ran to her side and stopped her. I carefully laid her head back down onto the pillow.

"It's me." I said and she slowly opened her eyes then rubbed it cutely. She's too cute for my heart!

"Chewy? What are you doing here?" Minari asked in her cute and angelic sleepy voice.

"I'm here to make sure you are alright before the 2nd show starts. I heard that you are unwell so i came here to be by your side." I said with a caring smile which revealed my dimples.

"Sorry to disturb you. I will make up for it." I said in guilt then the sick girl suddenly chuckled which made me looked at her with confusion on my face.

"And how are you going to make up for it? It's okay, anyway. The others in the other room are quite loud from here so they are the ones who are disturbing me, not you." Minari said with a weak smile while looking at me.

"I will do anything you want me to do. That's how i'm going to make up for it." I said, trying to hide my blush but too bad, the room is bright enough. I can only hope that Minari won't notice my blushing face though we are looking and facing each other.

"You said one. Then...hmm...Since tomorrow is our day off, how about letting me sleep in your room at your house for tonight only?" Minari said with a smile. Wow, that's bold of her.