"Owwwww!" I whined.

"You shouldn't have done that Zack. Now, I'm gonna punish you and your naughty ass. You're getting 10 smacks for threatening me with cheating. You know good and well who owns you and I don't share. I want you to count baby saying thank you daddy afterwards. Mess up and I'll start over."

"You're being ridiculous! I was just kidding!" I exclaimed as I struggled to get out of his lap.

"Now you're getting 5 more for being disrespectful. Do I need to add more or are you going to take your punishment like a good boy?" he said.

I blushed as humiliation took over but I'd be a damn liar if I say Alex's dominance isn't turning me on.

"I'll be a good boy daddy." I mumbled embarrassingly playing along.

He rubbed my back causing a shiver to run up my spine. I arch my butt towards him when he rested a hand on one of my cheeks.

"Get ready baby." he whispered and removed his hand.

I gasped and jerked in his lap as a slightly painful sting spread across my backside.

"One. Thank you daddy." I whispered.

"Two. Thank you daddy. "

"Ahhh! Three. Thank you daddy. " I panted as my cock brush against his thick, muscular thigh.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ten. Thank you daddy." I whimpered after he laid 7 hard smacks rapidly on my behind.

I mewled and squirmed when Alex caressed my sore buns and let his fingers teasingly dip into my crease before pulling away and then going back. He continued to tease me and I was starting to think he thankfully forgot about the 5 added smacks.

"I know what you're thinking baby. You're very very wrong. I was just giving you a break." he chuckled.

"B-But Alex! I don't want them!" I whined pathetically.

SMACK!

I groaned in pain as the 11th smack was delivered.

"Eleven. Thank you daddy." I whined.

"Twelve. Thank you daddy."

"Ughhhh, thirteen. Thank you daddy."

"Ouch! Fourteen. Thank you daddy."

"Last one Zack. After this, I'm going to feast on and prepare your cherry ass for my dick." Alex growled.

I moaned and shook my ass impatiently. I'd wish he'd hurry up and do it already! He groaned and rubbed my ass before raising his hand up.

"Ahhhhhh, Oh my god! Fifteen! Thank you daddy!" I cried out in a painful bliss.

I fell limp in his lap when he released my waist. I groaned as the pain my ass made itself known.

I gasped as a wet muscle licked my abused glutes. I looked back at Alex and moaned as he licked my cheek again.

"Oh god please!" I groaned.

He chuckled and moved me off his lap and stood up causing me to pout.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs wide little one." he demanded.

I went to turn and hissed as I put pressure on my sore ass. Ignoring the pain, I spread my legs. Alex smirked and and situated himself between my legs. His bulky figure caused me to spread my legs wider.

"I want you to watch me suck your beautiful cock before I move down to pleasure that tasty hole of yours." he said huskily.

I moaned and bucked against him excitedly. He smirked and lowered his body down mine. My breath quickened as his mouth hovered over my throbbing member. Alex sent me a cheeky wink before swallowing down my whole member.