Chapter One

My two siblings, Violet and Klaus, and I got off the the trolley

My two siblings, Violet and Klaus, and I got off the the trolley. Hand in hand we walked into our home. Today I was going to get the best news.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" Klaus shouted.

"Come in the kitchen!" Mom replied 

When we entered, mom had a letter in her hand. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Juniper why do you have two cameras?" She questioned.

"Oh, I forgot I had that one still with me. I was taking pictures for the school's newspaper and I took my own camera because the area was gorgeous. I have the pictures in my bag."

"Oh, ok. Just don't forget to take that camera with you tomorrow."

"Yes mom."

"Did you have something for us, mom?" Klaus asked.

"I have news but I'm waiting for your dad to come home. You three can put your things up."

"Ok." We said in unison.

We went upstairs to our rooms. I took out the photos and placed them in a little box. Then I put the school's camera in my bag. I changed into one of my ballet outfits to practice.

I go into my ballet room that Violet kindly put together for my birthday

I go into my ballet room that Violet kindly put together for my birthday. I put on the music and started to warm up. Afterwards, I started dancing, closing my eyes and letting the music take over me. I didn't know I had an audience until I finished and I heard clapping. I blushed and opened my eyes.

"That was wonderful, darling." My dad complimented.

"It was." My mom agreed.

"Thank you, mom, dad." I smiled.

"You're welcome." She smiled back. "I have some wonderful news. Juniper got accepted to that ballet school she's been wanting to get in."

She handed me the letter and I smiled. I read through it and I couldn't believe it.

"I start next semester!"

"Congratulations!" My siblings shouted.

They hugged me and then our parents joined. I smiled happily and hugged them all back.

We were such a happy family. It became better when little Sunny was born. I wish I could go back to those times.