"her appearance charm has come off, Blaise do what you do best and break that bloody door down" he's father said in he's chief voice in seconds Blaise ran into the door but fell on the floor when he did.

'Did he Seriously forget he's a wizard? Idiot.'

we all ran into see her just in her underwear. on the floor bleeding from her head as she probably knocked it when she fell.

'mate looks amazing'

I had to agree with scar Raven looks bloody stunning with her hourglass figure and everything was just in the right place but now isn't the time to think about her body. I start to worry with her been knocked out.

Elizabeth ran in with a wet cloth to put on her head to wake her and the minute she did Raven jumped up.

"what happened" she whispered in confusion and pain.

"oh Angel let me check your head" Elizabeth says as she try's to check ravens head.

"my head?" she replied even more confused as she put her hand on her head to see blood.

"why is my head bleeding" she asks as she looked at Elizabeth then her father but when looked up to see all of us looking down at her it coursed her quickly move back into the corner of the shower with the look fear in her eye and started to cry as she looked at us.

my wolf snapped at the fear in her eyes so I made everybody leave the bathroom.

"OKAY EVERYONE OUT ONLY THE CHIEF AND LUNA CAN STAY" I shouted at everybody, Blaise looked at me shocked but understand what I was doing it so he started to helped.

As we all was about to leave my room door we heard the chief voice "Raven get back here we need to see if your okay" just then Raven ran out of the bathroom and jumped into my arms.

don't worry she had a towel rapped tightly around her body as she hugged me whiles hiding her face into my chest.

"don't let them come near me" she cry's whiles she hugged me tighter and that's if it was possible.

I looked up at the bathroom to see her father walking out a making he's way to us which coursed me to move her to behind me for some reason.

"Draco" she whimpered as she holds my hand like her life depends on it.

everyone was whisper to each other something about her eyes changing so I softly grabbed her arm an brought her in front of me so I can see for myself and they was right, her eyes was going gold.

'mate going to turn calm her down'

"Raven calm down everything's okay, we just want to check if you healed that's all" I whispered softly whiles I looked into her eyes as they slowly turn back to her honey brown ones.

I see in the corner of my eye to the chief was walking up to us "will you stay when they do" she asks looking up at me as I looked at my father for help but he just shrugged his shoulders at me.

Wow helpful much

"Yes" I said coursing her to smile as she held my hand whiles the chief checked her head.

"it looks like it fully healed but since your appearance charm has came off we need to see if you got our clan tattoo as well sweetheart" he said smiling which makes her looked up at me then the other's behind us and back at her father hoping he understand what she wants which he did as he quickly told everyone but me to leave.

"okay love I'm guessing you know that your old enough to know who's your mate is" he said she nodded softly as she pulled me close to her body letting me pull her even closer.