"So what are you saying?" Dom asked, raising an eyebrow at the blonde in front of him. "You gonna go around and check everybody's shit out? One garage after another?" Brian slowly stood up. His eyes kept flickering back over to Vince, making sure he wasn't going to try and pull the trigger.

"Yeah," Brian replied. "Because Dom you know I can't lose again." Vince shook his head. He didn't believe a single word that came out of Brian's mouth. Brian was acting good suspicious. He shows up out of the blue wanting to be friends with Dom and now this? There was nothing that Brian could say that would convince Vince otherwise.

"He's a cop," Vince said to Dom. "He's a cop!" Vince repeated angrily when Dom didn't respond the first time.

"You a cop?" Dom asked. He moved slightly closer to Brian. Dom was having trouble believing Vince's accusation. Brian shook his head. "Let's go for a little ride." Dom walked past Vince and Brian, making his way towards his car. Brian started to smile. He hoped that this was a good sign.

"Walk!" Vince yelled, pushing Brian. Brian shot Vince a look then began to follow after Dom. Jesse was waiting for them in the car. He drove them to Johnny Tran's place. They were going to take a peak in his garage too. Jesse pulled up to the gate and let the other three guys exit the car. Dom turned to him for a second.

"Okay kid, stay watch," Dom instructed. Jesse nodded, then went to park somewhere that he wouldn't be noticed as easily. The other three began to sneakily break into Johnny's garage. Once inside, they turned on their flashlights to get a better look.

"Yo, Dominic," Vince called, stopping in his tracks. "There's no engines," Vince finished saying when Dom made his way over to them. They were all equally curious.

"What do they plan on racing with, hopes and dreams?" Dom joked, smiling. Brian continued to look around. He noticed some DVD players a few feet away from the empty car. This is good. Johnny is probably the one behind the hijackings.

"I don't know. But I know they're sneaky as shit, man," Vince said to his friend. "They got enough money to buy anything." Dom's phone rang. He grabbed it out of his pocket and answered it.

"What Jesse?" Dom asked into the phone, taking a step away from Vince. They had a problem. Johnny Tran and his crew were back.

"Dom, we got a wolf pack. It's Johnny Tran and he's comin' your way really fast!" Jesse told him quickly. Anxiety began to rise within him. Brian was still inspecting the DVD players when Dom's voice brought him back to reality.

"Alright we got company. Spilner!" Dom yelled. The light in the garage turned on. The three men scrambled to hide somewhere that they wouldn't be seen. Shit, Brian thought. If they were caught, then they were done for. They found cover just in time. The garage was soon filled with Tran's men. Both Vince and Dom pulled out their pistols, cocking them back so they were ready for whatever was about to happen.

"C'mon," Lance Nguyen, Johnny's right hand man, said to a dark haired man. He pointed his pistol at the man, who put his hands up in defense. Dom didn't recognize him.

"Let me ask you a question, Ted. Do you see anything wrong here?" Johnny asked the man. The man looked down at the car, then back at Johnny.

"No," Ted said, shaking his head. Johnny narrowed his eyes. He walked closer to Ted, then grabbed his neck and brought his face close to the car with no engine inside of it.

"We got no engines, do we?" Johnny yelled angrily. Ted struggled against Johnny's grip. "Do we?" Johnny repeated, just as angry as before.

"No!" Ted answered. He was beginning to panic. He knew the things Johnny was capable of.