Ali In Trauma💔

Start from the beginning

- Ali was disturbed.

Sheeza ran inside just saying a single word
"SORRY!"

That night Ali didnt shut his eyes for a single minute.
He waited all night in the balcony....

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning....

Ali is completely traumatized.
But for the sake of his family,
His father who just woke up from almost deathbed,
And Younger sisters....

He has to maintain his fake smile and alottt of positive attitude so that no one gets a hint that deep inside somethere he is dying....

So Ali as he was sad and felt dead inside still he faked a smile and prepared for the day as it was an important day.
Everyone in the house was happy and excited.

Sara's father is all healthy and fine finally and is all ready to handle the business and rebuild the empire once again without any hesitations.
Sara's father 'Mr.Zahir and Mr.Haadi are childhood friends but as both families shifted differently they got no time to meet since then.
They realised this On the call when they both had a word almost 1 month before because of Ali...

Mr.Zahir was happy to get back his old friend and soon he will be getting his business too as Mr.Haadi has promised him to rebuild his empire again together.
Mr.Haadi is a business tycoon.
The family was busy in preparation of dinner and arranging every little thing.

"Sara remove that new white floral dinner set and wash it properly.
Be careful I dont want any of its part broken be very cautious oky!" - Mama said

Sara took the chair and jumped over the kitchen table to get the dinnerset which was kept high up🤷‍♀️

"Asmaaraaaa leave your fone for once u idiot come here help me out.
Asmaaraaaaa
Asmaaraaaa......" - Sara shouted.

Asmara was busy with her head phones onn lying on the kouch (sofa) chit chatting with her friend🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile Ali heard and came near Sara to help her out.

"Cant you do anything on your own! Stop bullying asmaara all the time she is younger then you.
And Ali stop spoiling her she is grown up now, She have to learn to manage every thing on her own....
What will she do when she is married..." Mom said.
And she continued as a typical mother scold her kids😉🤦‍♀️

Ali did not helped her, He actually made her get down the table, he stood up on it and removed everything from above on his own and handed over to Sara as it was heavy.

After they are done Ali smiled and said -
" I will search for her a husband who can spoils her too"

"Theeseeeeee exactly theese are the words which encouraged her to do all the stuppidity she does!" - Mum said knodding her head.

"Go and bring me these things I have prepared a list of things we will need and dont forget anything" - she added.

"We boys are of this use only" - Ali knodded

"Bhaaaaiiiii dont forget my chocolate ice cream" - Asmaaraa screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Evening scenes 〰️

Sara wore a black and white stripped suit with white plain pant along with a plain black hijab. She applied a natural pink matte lipstick and her clear skin needed no other makeup. She dressed simply yet elegant.

The door bell rang...
Sara opened the door and welcomed the guests.
She greeted Mr. and Mrs.Haadi, Her father came from behind, hugged his old friend and gave him a warm welcome.

The family was intoducing eachother while Ali asked - "Ohhh where's my friend?"

"He is parking the car outside Ali" - Mr.Haadi said.

"OKY I wll go and bring him" - Ali went to get his friend.

=====================================

Assalamu Alaikum....

Hey!
How is the sibblings chemistry...
How will Ali deal with the situation?
Did he lost his love sacrificing for his family?
What is up next for Sara?

And many more questions....

Stay tuned and do comment and tell which part is intresting and which should be worked on.

Thank u so much for the support dear sisters!
Your views, votes and comments seriously means alot.

May Allah bless you immensely! Aameenn❤