Chap. 19 (All Fun And Games Until....)👀

Start from the beginning

"By the way what is the white card for?" I ask.

"Oh right! I figured if you're playing that you should have some control over the game. So the white cards are blank and you get to write in whatever you want on them," he says as he hands me a stack of 10 cards.

After stuffing my face while thinking for 5 minutes I finally scribbled something down and handed him the stack of cards. He didn't look at them though.

"Ready?" Micheal asks.

I grinned at him before saying "Ready is my middle name."

"Since I'm the inventor, I'll go first. Hold the bag and let me choose."

He chose a yellow card and his dice landed on •• and •.  He flipped his card and revealed it to me.

Tell The Opposite Player To Take Their Pants Off

"You know what to do, show them ass cheeks!!" Micheal yelled with food in his mouth. It was a good thing I followed my mind and put on a pantie because I didn't feel like.

I stood up and pulled my pants down. His eyes immediately wondered my waste down and not for a second did I feel uncomfortable.

It was my time I did the actions needed to be done before picking a white card while my dice ended on • and •.

Do The Opposite Of The Recent Command

"Seriously?! That's what you made the white cards as. That's lame," Micheal laughed. I put my pants back on and smiled in his face.

He picked and got to choose from the red stack. My heart immediately skipped a beat because only God knows what card he was capable of picking.

He smirked at me and picked a card before rubbing it in my face.

Suck Nipples

Say sike right now!!

"Well, let me see them titis!!!" he yelled.

"I'd like to back out."

"Just as I expected. One point for me," he says as he tallies it down.

"I hate you Micheal! My turn," I say.

Green, ••• & • and Kiss Lips.

He wasn't going to back out but this was an easy one since we've kissed millions of times before.

I set a timer on my found and walked over to him since he was seated on a chair. I sat on his lap in a position where I completely faced him before wrapping my arms around his neck and connecting my lips to his. He didn't flinch, react or kiss me back. Neither his lips or tongue moved and I knew I had to pick up my game. I started grinding my ass and pussy against his crotch while I pop my tongue into his mouth. I was getting turned on and didnt want to stop. 2 minutes left. Just as I expected his tongue started wrestling with mines and he grabbed my ass. I immediately pulled away (worst choice ever) and yelled "One point for me!"

"No fair, you....cheated!" he laughed.

His turn, green stack, ••&• and Lick Inner Thigh.

"Well spread them legs baby girl," he says smirking.

"Do you have to make it sound like that? Damn." I spread my legs and relaxed. His tongue had tricks and I wanted it closer to my core but not once did I give in and ended up gaining a point.