"Sehun.." I mumbled. "I forgive you." I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled, and then the mood lightened.

Jungkook's POV
08:56 PM
At The Club

I rushed in, knowing way to well that I was extremely late. "Ugh!" I groaned, covering my eyes as the artificial lighting blinded me. When I got over it I walked over to the VIP area.

My first sight was her. With someone I never like to see, joking and laughing. He started to tickle her. "Stop it, stop it!" she squealed, giggling like she never had with me.

"Jungkook!" Someone said beside me, and I woke from my trance. "Hey Jimin Hyung!" I greeted him, and he hugged me.

"Hey!" He said, ruffling my hair. "You're late, as usual." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes. "No, I usually don't come." I crossed my arms, and it was my time to smirk.

"What's different this time?" He tilted his head. My eyes flickered to the blonde haired girl on the couch. "Something." I shrugged.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my fiancé." He said. "What?! Fiancé?" I exclaimed. "It's...it's arranged." He mumbled, and I nodded. "Oh.."

He lead me over to a dark haired girl, standing with a drink in her hand. "Honey, this is Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said, and the girl smiled. "Hi, Kang Seulgi's the name." She took my hand and shook it. "Hi." I mumbled, smiling.

"Jungkook!" I heard someone behind me call. I turned to see Tae waving at me. "I gotta talk to someone." I said to Jimin and Seulgi, and walked over to Tae.

"Hiya Kookie!" He said. "Hey." I said. I then noticed the girl beside him. "Hi, Jungkook!" She said. "Uh..hi. Have we met before?" I asked, recognizing her face.

"Yeah, we have. It's me, Yeri!" She said, and that's when I remembered. "Oh, hi!" I said, and she smiled.

"Lis!" I saw Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo behind Yeri, calling Lisa over. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked Yeri, and she nodded. "Sure! Just an orange juice." She smiled. Orange juice? Really? "Okay." I said, walking to the bar.

I spent the rest of the night just talking to people and drinking.

(It's now 12 AM)

I walked back over to the bar, to get my nth drink. "You again?" The bartender said, and I glared at him. "A beer." I said, turning around and waiting. But then, just down the hallway, I saw two figures.

I started walking down it. "Hey! Your drink!" The bartender called behind me, but I ignored him. When I was close enough to them, I realized it was Lisa, and that bastard, Sehun.

He was cupping her face roughly, and grabbed her leg while she whimpered. She doesn't want to. I thought. In that moment all I could see was red. It's a blur.

"Hey! Get away from her!" I yelled, pushing him off her. "Hey, what the fuck?!" Sehun yelled, throwing his fist at me. It got me in the eye. "You fucker!" I said, kicking his legs, making him fall.

I grabbed Lisa's hand, leading her back to the main club. She pulled her hand away. "What the fuck, Jungkook?" She screamed at me. "I think you mean thank you!" I yelled. "No, I wanted to! You just fucking ruined it!" She yelled, almost in tears.

"What?!" I said. "You were the one who broke up with me! Let me get with whoever I want!" She screamed. "I'll let you go with ANYONE except for Sehun. NEVER go near Sehun again." I yelled, storming out of the club.

I sat on a bench beside a nearby grocery store, alone with my thoughts that wirled inside my head like a storm.

There was barely anyone around. There was the odd late night walker that would pass by every 10 minutes, or a person coming from Jimin's party just down the street.

But one person in particular caught my eye. They had a huge coat on them, but their blonde hair peeked through. Lisa.

I crossed the road quietly, and ran to her. I grabbed her arm, and the person turned around, looking hella annoyed. "O-Oh sorry..I thought you were s-someone else.." I mumbled, turning bright red, as the person who I had mistakes for Lisa didn't even have blonde hair.

I'm going crazy, and it's all her fault. This girl had dark hair. She was a different kind of pretty to Lisa. Not my usual type. She smiled at me.

"That's okay, you must be tired. I'm Tzuyu." She said kindly. "I'm Jungkook." I said. "Wanna go in for a late night coffee?" She gestured to the 24 hour café that was beside the grocery store. "Sure." I said.

And for the first time that evening, I wasn't even thinking about Lisa.

~~~

                                                                                         I let my guard down
                                                                                      And then you pulled the rug
                                                                                 I was getting kind of used to being
                                                                                         Someone you loved

~~~

Hey guys! Chapter 20 is FINALLY here! Thank you all so much for all the love and support,  I really appreciate it~💕
Thanks for over 5K reads and 10 followers! 🤩
Tell me your feedback on this chapter, I love to hear your thoughts!🥳
Also, please vote, it keeps me motivated! 😉
Thanks for reading, bye! 👋

-author chan x 🥰