"Fack" you screamed.

It was the same guy you had seen in that gay club. The handsome guy with plump lips. You looked at your aunts, saw them narrowing their eyes and gulped.

"Why do you look exactly like the girl version of this guy I saw in a gay club the other day?"

"I've four brothers it could be anyone I mean..." you scratched your wig.

He nodded.

"Anyway, Look. I'll be honest with you to save both of our time. I don't wanna get married..."

"Obviously" you rolled your eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Uh... You just said you saw someone like me in a Gay club. Obviously you're..."

"No. I'm not. My mother was chasing me along with the daughter of her 'friend' that night and it was the only place I could take a refuge in without getting followed by them"

"Oh"

Well it made sense, since he was pretty much the only guy who didn't drool over you in there. He even left without telling you his name.

"I want to focus on my career right now and don't want a wife or children"

"Then say that to your father, why are you bugging me about it?"

"You tell your father that you don't want it! Because my parents just won't listen!"

"Oh? Wahhhh.... you're a coward, aren't you?"

"I can say the same thing to you?"

That's it, you were lucky with this one and now you didn't have to choose between breaking your father's heart and marrying a guy you didn't even know. This guy right here would do it gor you if you could only play good.

"I don't have a problem with marrying you! I would love to grab and smack that round ass of yours!"

He raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"What? I think you're cute. I mean..." you leaned in towards him" I don't mind pushing you against our bedroom wall and then sucking on those pretty lips like it's my last meal. And then I'm going to rip off that shirt of yours and latch my lips onto that beautiful skin of yours, leaving my marks everywhere letting everyone know you're mine!" You ssid in a dreamy voice.

Jimin sat there absolutely stunned. No girl had ever spoken to him like that. They would just feel mad and leave. But this one right here, she looked him straight in the eye and told him how she'd like to get it going with him.

"Obviously, children and stuff comes later after we're done banging" you shrugged, resting your elbows on your knees that were wide open and showing your black lace panties.

"You're... drunk right?" he asked, dragging his eyes back to your face.

"You think?" You raised an eyebrow

"You're not serious right now?"

"I am!"

"Fine then. Come with me" he held your hand and dragged you out of the cafe before slapping his credit card on the counter.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked him. He kept walking and entered a dark alley way. He pushed you against the wall without giving you a chance to speak and his lips were on yours before you knew it, as he held your tiny wrists above your head.

And those lips, they felt amazing. You were just lost in that kiss as he captured your lips in his, sucking on both of them gently, while his hands roamed your body. He bit your lower lip rather harshly, making you gasp and entering his tongue as soon as he found that little gap.

You knew he's doing it to make you feel trapped and submissive but it's not like you were complaining or anything. You had years and years of pent up sexual frustration, screaming inside you and you needed this. Your body needed this.

So you took charge, switching positions and pushing him against the wall. You jumped and he grabbed your backside, helping you straddle him. You started kissing him up his neck and leaving small bite marks.

"Stop" he growled.

"Why? Afraid you'll loose control?"

Yes he was. He had never felt this way before. His whole body tensed up, because he wanted more than your lips. He wanted to make you go naked on all fours on his bed, wrapping that thick hair around his hand and fuck brutally from behind. To punish and pleasure you for being such a bad girl, but it would complicate things further.

It would weaken his resolve to not get married. And he didn't want that.

"I don't want people gawking at these stupid marks when I'm at work" he pushed you away, almost making you stumble and turned around, trying to hide his arousal.

"I know your dick is up" you rolled your eyes.

"And?" He turned abruptly around, "It's not like your own panties aren't a mess!" He slipped his hand underneath your dress, and before you could even react, had pulled it out and showed you the tips of his fingers now glistening with moisture.

You opened your mouth to say something. Then you closed it when you found no words. Then you opened it again only to close it a second latter.

"Tell your father you don't want this!"

"Oh but I do!"

"I'll have sex with you, I'll look after your financial needs, but no strings attached. If you still insist on marriage, you'll loose all the privileges.

"I love my father. He's always treated me like a prince and trust me when I say it that my desire to not get married is stronger than yours but I can't let him down!"

"If we got married, then you better kiss your chance of getting fucked a good bye. I won't touch you even if you're on your knees begging me"

"Okay and?"

"What?"

"Okay"

"Okay it is then. Let's get married and see who suffers more" he snapped and left with hands shoved in his pockets.

"Fine! Run away you little chicken! You chicken little! And tell my dad one wrong thing about me so God help me I'll be in Jail and you're body will be rotting away in a gutter you fucktard!"

You yelled after him.