Singto asked,"I just wanted to know about you."

Knot was surprised. "Me? What do you want to know?"

"Why are you ignoring me? I called and messaged you so many times but you never replied. Did I do anything wrong?" Singto asked.

"Do you want to know the truth?" Knot asked. He decided to tell Singto everything. Atleast then Singto will leave him alone.

Singto nodded.  Knot took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I love you. I don't when or how but I have fallen for you. All these years I tried to get more close to you but for you it was only Krist. No one else mattered. At the beach, when Krist rejected you, I thought that maybe I had a chance. But you are still hung on Krist. All the time we spent together, you are always asking about Krist. Not once did you ask about me. I can't have my feelings hurt everyday. That's why I decided to ignore you. You can just forget what I said. I don't want your pity. I don't want to be your friend. Please just stop calling and messaging me. I will tell Krist to meet you. Bye." Knot finished talking and looked at Singto who looked like frozen. He started the car and drove out.

Singto was frozen. He had never expected that Knot loved him. Knot was right. All these year's, he had never seen him. He felt heartbroken again. He wanted Knot to be in his life. At the beach, when Knot had consoled him, he liked him. He wanted him to be in his life. As a friend. He doesn't know if he can love Knot, maybe with time he can open his heart again.

He went towards P'Jane in a daze. Knot's word's were still running in his head. P'Jane saw him silent and asked,"What's wrong with you? Why are you so silent?"

Singto sighed and said,"I don't know what to do anymore. I thought I knew everything but not anymore."

P'Jane laughed. "Stop being cryptic. Just say what you want clearly. I'll help you with everything. You can trust me."

Singto looked at him and smiled."Thank you. But whatever I tell you, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone else. No one."

P'Jane agreed. Singto told him everything from Krist being with Godt till Knot's confession. After telling him everything, Singto waited for his response. P'Jane was silent for a while.

"What do you want?" P'Jane asked.

"I don't know. I am confused right now. I have always loved Krist. Now I have to forget him and I am trying. But it's too hard. So I am now keeping my distance from him. I don't want Godt to have any insecurity."

"And what about Knot? Is he close to you?" P'Jane asked.

"Knot took care of me when I was hurt and was feeling lonely. I don't know what I feel for him. He is a nice guy but I am afraid." Singto said.

"Afraid? Of what?"

"What if I can't love him like Krist? He will be heartbroken too. He deserves someone better." Singto said.

"I think you should give him a chance. With him beside you, you'll be able to forget Krist and also Knot would get his love. It's upto you. Ask yourself what you should do. But if Knot wants to stay away from you then you should. If you can't love him, then stay away. Don't give him false hope." P'Jane said.

Singto nodded. He liked Knot but as a friend. He needed time to think.

At Godt's place, Krist was watching their pics. He smiled and uploaded them on his IG account. He wrote about his new series and asked his fan's to support his new series as well as his pairing with Godt. He hoped that his fan's would start shipping them so that he could go out with Godt in the open soon. He was happy that Godt had forgiven him for that incident and he had promised him that he will be careful with Singto in the future.

He was wearing the ring in a chain around his neck. He can't wear it openly as speculations would start again. He had kept his distance from Singto. He was smiling while playing with his ring and watching his lover on the screen. Godt had so many pics shirtless. He read the thousands of comments saying how hot he was. He was jealous now. He didn't like people seeing his lover naked.

Godt came behind him but stopped when Krist glared at him.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Godt asked cautiously. He knew Krist had a bad temper and all this time he had gotten angry not him.  He was getting scared watching Krist glare at him like that.

He stood there while Krist stood up and walked to him. He grabbed his collar and pulled him towards him. Godt gulped and stared at Krist.

"Why do you have so many shirtless pics? Have you done any nude pics?? Tell me honestly..." Krist asked.

Godt smiled and said,"It's my job. I am a model and  I have to pose as per the client's requirements. And I have never done any nude. I can't change my job na."

Godt hugged Krist and Krist sighed. He kissed his chest and said,"But I don't like anyone staring at you naked. Can you atleast refuse to do it now?"

Godt kissed his forehead and said,"I will try. I can't promise. Please try to understand. I am not an actor. I am still trying. I am a model. I can't change my job na."

Krist sighed and said,"Means I will have to tolerate all those crazy comments."

Godt laughed and said,"Hmmm. I think so. I have crazy comments on your pics too. So, we will have to tolerate all that. Together."

Krist nodded and closed his eyes. He always felt secure and content in his lover's arms.

Meanwhile, at Krist's parent's place

"I think we should tell Krist everything. With the way thing's are going, I hope Krist doesn't go all the way with Singto. If he does and something happened...how will he face everyone? He will be finished. He has worked so hard." Krist's dad, David, said.

Susan, Krist's mom, said,"How can we tell him that? What if he doesn't believe us?"

"We can take him to the doctor and do all the tests. He will believe the report's and the doctor can counsel him better." David said.

"I think you are right. I will call Krist tomorrow and tell him about the tests." Susan said.

"I hope Krist believes us." David said.