Chapter 2

Joe's POV

Rina-"Dianne Joe's at the door for you"
D-"Send him up"
Rina-"Ok"

J-"Hey"
D-"Hi"
J-"Whatcha doing"
D-"Putting up a Christmas tree in my room"
J-"You really do love Christmas don't you"
D-"My hairs red isn't it"
J-"It is indeed Mrs Claus"
D-"What does that make you"
J-"I don't know Mrs Clauses fling"
D-"You think you're just a fling"
J-"I don't know"
D-"Well you're gonna get a shock"
J-"Why"
D-"Well when we're married with kids of our own you can look back at this moment when you thought you were just a fling and laugh"
J-"Oh really how many kids are we gonna have"
D-"I don't know as many as we want"
J-"Anyway do you want help putting up your Christmas tree"
D-"Yes please Mr Claus"
J-"Oh new name alert"
D-"Shh I'm putting on some music"

Music started blasting out of her speakers. She started dancing around the room, she even grabbed a bit of tinsel and was dancing with that. She has always made me laugh ever since we were little. Both of our families moved here at the same time, Dianne and I weren't even born yet. Both had moved to America. One English family and an Australian family. Our parents instantly became friends, then Zoe and Andrew were born and became besties, then Dianne and I were born and became well you can probably guess we became best friends. I can't believe I've managed to keep my crush on Dianne secret for so long, I'm pretty sure she knew though. Thankfully she was just kind enough to not tell anyone. Dianne put the tinsel around my neck and pulled me close to her, she brought her face close to mine and lifted my chin up with her delicate finger. Before I could kiss her she got up and started dancing around again.

J-"Urgh"
D-"Oops Sorry"
J-"You little tease, come here"

I chased Dianne around her room until we both fell on her bed. I quickly kissed her before she could run off again.

J-"I got my kiss"
D-"You did indeed"

We both got up, Dianne started decorating the tree, it was all coming together we just needed to put the star on.

D-"I can't reach"
J-"Do you want me to lift you up"
D-"Yes please"

I picked Dianne up as she put the star on top of the tree.

D-"Did it"
J-"Yes you did and it looks beautiful just like you dot"
D-"I can get used to feeling this loved"
J-"Well you better, because according to you we're going to be getting married and having plenty of kids  so..."
D-"I mean if you don't want to"
J-"Oh no I want to"
D-"Good"
J-"You can't get rid of me that easily"
D-"Good I never want to get rid of you"
J-"Come here..."

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love
•Something Deeper