Chapter 19 - Not Your Toy

Start from the beginning

"I got home an hour early so that we could have dinner together." He smiled lovingly after pecking my lips.

"That's really sweet of you... But I'm not really hungry."

His eyes soften briefly, tightening his grip on me. I guess my answer must have consumed him with concern.

"Is something wrong?" He uttered lowly, sheepishly massaging the nape of his neck.

What could I really say to that? 'Yes, catching you being touchy feely with some office slut and she sends you really suggestive texts. Are you fucking her?'

"I'm fine." Was all I could utter, inhaling a deep breath to compose my distorted emotions.

"Nat, talk to me," he pleaded earnestly. I could tell his concern was heartfelt and he indeed wanted to help. "Please... Let me in."

In a nanosecond, I instantaneously dashed and slammed my lips against his. Our bodies rubbed together like sand paper, rendering each other aroused by the intimate contact.

His lips parted in surprise as I desirously slipped in a little tongue and swirled it around. Hurriedly, I tugged on his belt but was stopped by a firm hand.

"Baby, it's not that I don't want to make love to you," he murmured breathlessly. "However, you're clearly upset about something."

"You wanted to be in, so here's your bloody chance," I snapped harshly, heaving an exasperated sigh.

"That's not what I meant... I just don't want to take advan-"

I crashed my lips onto Chris once more, practically begging for his affection. This time he reciprocated with intense passion as I was gently placed on top of our bed. He straddled my hips whilst peeling off his shirt. Sultrily staring into his emerald eyes, I successfully unbuckled his belt and pants, exposing his incredible V-line.

All attempts to control himself went out the window at this point. He hastily discarded our clothes to the floor and lightly plunged into me. We panted, moaned and gasped with desire.

It was petrifying to so much as think that he could be in love with another woman and yet, make love to me in such a fervent way. The pit of my stomach churned, imagining her in my position. Would she be better in bed than I?

The thought soon evaded my mind. If he truly did love her, then I could do everything in my power to satisfy his hunger. Maybe then he wouldn't touch, nor think about her. And I could finally be free from this turmoil.

That night, Chris held me firmly in his arms as our hearts beat in sync. My body instantly relaxed against the warmth of his soft skin, deriving a sense of comfort. I felt safe and secured tangled in our bedsheets with the man I loved dearly. No one could ruin this moment of true serenity.

- - - NOAH - - -

That little bitch is seriously testing my patience.

I gingerly tapped my head into the wall, expecting it to subside the brewing wrath itching to break loose. Yes, I wasn't exactly the emotional type.

Nevertheless, if I didn't get my way, someone would have to pay the aftermath. I detested unwarranted hurdles which prevented me from obtaining full control.

If she really wants to provoke a mad dog, then I'll gladly give her fucking crazy.

I slowly leaned against their bedroom door, allowing my lashes to dip so that I could imagine her rapidly beating heart. A sound I have grown fond of over the years.