one

This story is based on my life except celebrities play me and the other people in this. I just really needed to get a lot of things off my chest and this was the first thing I thought of so yeah... 

*****

Paige Harris

I was 8 when my parents divorced. It was a pretty nasty one too. My mom had figured out that my dad was cheating on her and it absolutely crushed her. She thought my dad loved her with every being in his body but I guess luck wasn't on her side. After they had been divorced for a few years my mom, brother, and I moved to london because my dad showed no interest in seeing us or having us over or anything along those lines. Since the divorce my mom resorted to alcohol and gained some weight. She also has anxiety and depression. As for my brother, he has major committment issues because he thinks that since our parents marriage failed that all marriage fails. He also has a bit of a temper problem but I do too but mine is 5x worse. I also have minor depression, anxiety and I have trust and eating problems. My brother and mom tend to have screaming matches whenever my mom has been drinking and it always results in me having a panic attack. My brother ended up when he was 22 and I was 16, now I'm 18 and he's 25. I'm a senior in high school along with my best friend Louis. My best friend Alayna is a junior though along with her boyfriend Jona. I met Alayna the day I moved to London at the park and I met Louis the following week at school because we had the same fifth grade teacher. I didn't meet Jona until my Sophomore year when him and Alayna started dating.

+++

"Are you going to Lou's?" Jona asked after having to jog to catch up to me since our last hours are just down the hall from each other.

"Probably." I nodded. "Are you and Alayna?" 

He nodded looking at me with a smile. "I'm bringing my cousin Liam. He just came London to live with me and he's in the same grade as me." He glanced at me then ahead of him.

"That's cool." I nodded.

"Paige!" An oh so familiar voice shouted from down the hall. 

As I got closer I saw that is was indeed Louis. I smiled upon seeing him as he jogged up to me and Jona.

"Youre coming over  today right?" He asked hopefully.

"I just have to ask my mom but I'm pretty sure I can." I nodded as I pulled out my phone and continued to follow Jona and Louis as they talked about soccer or "football" as they call it. I sent a quick text to my mom saying I was going to Lou's and she told me to be home by 10 since it's a school night.

"I can go." I told Louis as Jona walked further ahead of us and grabbed Alayna by the hips and brought her closer to him and pecked her lips as she giggled at his actions.

I always wished that I could have a relationship like theirs but the one person I wanted it with was completely oblivious to my feelings for him and was talking to someone that I can't stand. I glanced at Louis and saw him staring at me but he quickly diverted his gaze to the ground as his cheeks grew a deep rose color.

"We gonna meet up there?" Jona asked.

"Uh yeah I'm going with Lou cause he took me to school today." I said. 

Alayna and Jona nodded and walked away.

"You rea-"  

"Louis." An irritating voice spoke making me roll my eyes. 

I watched as Brooke walked up to Louis keeping eye contact with me the whole time as she pushed him against the wall and kissed him hungrilly. I poked my tongue against the inside of my cheek and looked away from them and waited for them to finish.

"Hey babe." Louis huskily spoke.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked glancing from me to him.

"My flat." He shrugged.

"Who's all going?" She asked.

"Me, Paige, Alayna, Jona and Jona's cousin Liam." Louis answered.

"And me." She smile innocently. 

"Alright." He smiled and pecked her lips and slid his hand into hers, entwining their fingers.

I follow them our to Louis' Range Rover and climbed into the back as Brooke sat in front. 

I wanted to gag when Louis rested his hand on her thigh and rubbed her thingh with his thumb yet I also wanted to cry.