"Chu?" pagtawag ko sa kanya habang siya ay nakaupo at umiiyak sa mga kamay niyang nakatakip sa mukha niya.

She looked up at me and I can't look at her bloodshot eyes. Siguro kanina pa siya umiiyak. I knelt down beside her and I can't help but hug her to comfort her. She hugged me back so tight and she started crying against my chest. I let her cry her heart out while I was caressing her back to calm her.

When she has no more tears to shed, she broke the hug and looked down.

"I-I'm s-sorry" sabi niya habang humihikbi.

I held her chin up and made her look at me then I smiled.

"Don't be. Come on, ihahatid na kita" sabi ko habang inaalalayan ko siya papunta sa kotse ko.

"No! please. I don't wanna go home" pagmamakaawa niya sakin.

"Okay, okay"

Dahil hindi ko alam kung saan ko siya dadalin ay isinama ko na lang siya sa condo ko. The whole ride was so silent, she's just looking outside the window and I forced myself not to look at her.

I assisted her to sat down on my couch then I went to the kitchen to get some water. I handed her a glass of water and watch her as she drink it. I was just staring at her examining her face. I can't take it seeing her like this kaya naman hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko na magtanong.

"What happened?"

She just looked at me and I can see that she is hesitant to tell me. I want to know why she's crying like this but I won't push it kasi alam kong di pa siya handang pagusapan.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me if you're not ready yet" sabi ko while giving her the most sincere smile I can give her.

"Halika na magpahinga ka na" I stand up para ihatid na siya sa kwarto but she held my hands and said,

"He cheated on me"

"What?!"

I sat down beside her then she started to tell me what happened.

"He went home drunk last night and somebody called him. I answered his phone kasi baka importante. Hindi pa ko nakakapagsalita when a girl speaks on the other line. I had so much fun! thanks babe! that was the girl said" kwento niya habang ako naman ay nakikinig lang pero hindi ko maiwasang mapakunot noo sa ikinukwento niya.

I clench my fist habang nakikinig sa kinukwento niya pero hindi ko yun pinahalata sa kanya at nagpatuloy lang siya sa pagsasalita.

"I was hurt when I heard that kaya naman kahit hindi ko ugaling makialam ng phone niya, I did. Then there, I saw a video of him and a girl kissing" sabi niya then nagsimula na namang pumatak ang mga luha sa mga mata niya.

I hugged her on the side and said,

"Ssshh.. tama na, hindi niya deserve yang mga luha mo. Tahan na" sabi ko while caressing her arm.

I am still hugging her while waiting for her to stop then I assisted her to my room.

Pinahiga ko na siya at kinumutan then I kissed her forehead as a gesture of goodnight. She weakly smiled at me and I did the same.

"Goodnight, if you need anything andun lang ako sa couch" sabi ko then tumayo na ko but she held my left hands to stop me.

"Can you please stay beside me?" sabi niya.