"Change of plans.." he uttered, making me frown in confusion.

" I'm not gonna do all the work by myself now. I'm not feeling like it." His words were enough for me to feel dejected.. I was heartbroken.. the pain was suffocating me..

"why is he playing with me....?" I couldn't take it anymore... I broke down into tears.. when he leaned in,closing the gaps between us.. he wiped my tears..

"I want you to take me Forth.. I want you, to have me.." his voice so soft, that it almost dried my throat. I was looking at him... still dazed..

"w..what do you mean?" he chuckled at me.. caressed my cheek before placing a sweet kiss on it.. I closed my eyes at the sensation. " Forth... take me... please... make love to me..." this time, his voice carried so many emotions that I could feel them to my own heart.. I looked into his eyes.. they were pooled with tears.. pretty much we mirrored ourselves in our eyes.. we both were vulnerable..

And that gave me some courage.. I grinned at him... probably for the first time that night.. I flipped us over.. Now I was on top of Beam...

We both smiled at each other before drowning ourselves into the countless heated kisses..

I unbuttoned my shirt and helped him to do the same.. we hurriedly got rid of our clothes, but we both left our boxers on.

"I'm going to make love to you Beam.. and I ain't going to stop now.." I stated.

I could tell from his expressions that he was preparing for what's next to come.

"okay." He muttered with smiling sweetly.I looked at him for some more... probably for some signs of doubts, but couldn't find any.

I kissed his forehead. I leaned down to kiss him.. our lips were so in synced. He put his both hands on my face to cup my cheeks,holding me as if I was fragile, as if he could break me or rather I could break into his touch.. and to tell you the truth, I liked the way he touched me..

I sensed him smiling into the kiss. I felt happy too.

I used one of my hands as a support,shifting my weight in to it..for balance.... the other hand caressed his cheeks gently. His legs were either side of me..

Our lips danced together, passionately , to a soundless music.

But the passionate kiss turned into a fiery kiss in no time. I sucked and nibbled onto various spots on his neck, making him moan loudly.

I wanted to mark him mine.. but I wasn't sure of it... so I bit on his sweet spot.. a bit harshly.. for a reaction from him.. and the lewd moan only gave me courage to leave some more marks..

"m..mark me..moree.." his words were almost making me cum..just then and there...

My body yearned for him.. I started to leave kisses downwards from his neck..

When I reached his chest, I looked upto his face..as soon as he saw me, he sucked in a sharp breath. His pupils were dilated and filled with desire and lust.

I feasted on his taste. His nipples were pert and sensitive. He moaned as I tongued them.. they turned stiff as I tugged them gently with my teeth. He squirmed and whimpered as I drifted lower, working my tongue on his stomach, down to his tiny belly button and even more to the south.. then I found him hard.. wet and

I squeezed the inside of his hips with my thumb, an action that aroused even me for some more..

"aaahhnn..." a single moan went out of Beam's lips. I glanced at him, finding him looking at me holding so much lust with in his eyes.. his cheeks and ears were red.. his skin felt like burning to me. I smirked at him.

"just relax and enjoy the show,baby.." I said and I felt my smirk grew wider at his reaction.

TBC....

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Oh my gosh!!! Did I just write it!! 😱😱😱😱

Don't tell my mom about it!!! 😘😘😘😘

I'm still a kid to her... 🥰🥰🥰

And hats off to those who write these smuts effortlessly...

I had to go through the chapters from my beloved di ArchuG1412 's stories for several times.. 😭😭😭

Sorry di for doing this without your permission 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I love you 😘

And please please please spare me, if the chapter isn't as per your taste or your expectations.. this is my very first time to write anything like this. 😊😊

Please vote for the chapter and leave some comments ♥️

Thank you 😊

~Tania ♥️