Chap # 20 "And who do you Love?"

Start from the beginning

"What is your fear Janet? Something you don't want to think about." Janet thought for a second as she gazed at me and spoke.

"I am afraid of losing someone important, someone I love." She whispers as she faced the doctor with that same frown. She was afraid to lose me?

Why would she think that? She won't I can assure her that.

"And who do you love?" He asked again.

"I love Valeria, Bella and most of all I love Nathan cause he has shown me the world." She speaks with desire and an excited spirit as I faced her with a small smile playing on my lips. Her words did make my heart thump and race faster. Damn, I want to just take her right here, right now. Her words were so pure and sweet that it made me think how lucky how I was that she belonged to me, only me.

"Do you fear that your loved ones are going to leave you?" He questioned as he wrote things in his notepad. Janet shook her head at his question as she lowered her head.

"Then why are you afraid of losing them? If they aren't going to leave you then why are you afraid?" He questioned as Janet stared at him and then spaced out. She went silent as I glanced at Dr. Renne while he assured me that it was okay with a small gesture with his hand. I sat straighter as that same sadness flowed through Janet's face, that turn of her lips, it was the worst. She was in grief and lost, she was thinking too much.

"I am afraid someone is going to take him away from me." She finally spoke as her stare was etched straight on her lap with that frown printed to her face.

"Well, do you play sports?" Dr. Renne changed the topic in one second as if nothing happened and that made me more confuse. I wanted to know why was she afraid that 'someone' was going to take me away from her? It was just so shocking and ridiculous.

"No, I don't play." She told him giving him a curious look.

"Want to have a match of badminton?" Dr. Renne said with a small smile as he stood up rubbing his hands over his white coat.

"But I don't know how to play." She said, unsure about it as I stood up as well. Janet watched me curious as I held my hand up for her to take.

"Me neither." Dr. Renne laughed almost like an evil villian, as I rolled my eyes at this guy. Weird.

"Let's go Janet. It's okay." I told her as she took my hand and we walked out towards a badminton court. He always told me to play badminton whenever I visited. It was weird at first but I kind of got used to it. He still hasn't learned how to play the game properly but he was not bad.

"Nathan help your wife." He told me as I took one racket and handed it over to Janet.

"Nathan I don't know how to play. This is stupid." She protested as I kept persuading her to play even for a minute. After many tries she mumbled a 'okay' with an angry stare. I helped her in playing and mostly touching her. She was glaring at me the whole time as I touched her butt a little too many times.

"Nathan stop!" She seethed as I bit my lip and winked at her. She was trying to play and she was good at it not bad. A fast learner.

"What if I don't?" I smirked as she huffed and tried to swing her racket with the shuttlecock. She hit it as Dr. Renne hit it back. They went back and forward while I watched them. Janet was actually enjoying and that frown I saw moments ago disappeared into thin air.

Janet missed the shot as she signed and bend down to pick up the shuttlecock. Her hair fell over her beautiful face as I suddenly remembered that soft vanilla smell of them. Her round ass was on full show for me as I looked around to see if anyone was here but thankfully no one was. I went over to her and held her waist as she yelped making me chuckle. I snaked my hands over her arms as goosebumps grew all over her skin. Lastly, I held her hand in mine as I showed her the way to shoot if the shuttle is aimed towards her body. She nodded understanding as that blush didn't go unnoticed by me.