Blue Kid in the flames

Half the entire inhabitants of Queens, New York were awoken early in the day while the moon still hanged up in the sky.

The noise which buzzed around was that of multiple ambulance vehicles and police cars jamming out their sirens as they drove towards a museum which reportedly exploded mysteriously.

Locals as well made their way to the scene but maintained a safe distance as instructed by officials.
They all stood in shock and frozen emotion as they examine the devasted area. Most individuals pulled out their phones and made a live coverage of the ongoing happenings.

Security agencies and various science research bodies were called upon to make a thorough scan on the area. Probably to find the exact cause to the explosion.
The scientific bodies however were thrown into another phase of thinking when they realized the building didn't burn up in the explosion but only decayed rapidly.

While the brain storming and investigations covered the grounds, a group of forensic agents and scientists walk into the scene.

It was a the F.A.F.I(i.e. The Federal association of forensic investigations).
They were led by a woman in her late twenties who sped along the burnt lawn, throwing her legs rapidly in front of each other, making their way to the major scene.

She goes under the prohibition tape and heads inside. Officials tried to stop her but the men behind her shoved them off.

"Ma'am, this is an area strictly restricted from news correspondents. If you want to get your answers you better meet some the eyewitnesses we piled up at the corner over there" an officer who stood behind a metal barricade declines the lady's access.

The lady removes her shades and whips her blonde hair back. She gives the officer a stern look and moves her face to another direction as she pulls out her FAFI I.D card.

"We're FAFI agents" she said. "We need to see the captain or whoever has jurisdiction around these parts."

"I need to see some pass confirmation" the officer said.

Man, was he getting on their nerves!

The lady throws her hand behind and an agent lands a paper on it. She extends it to the officer's chest.

The man runs his eyes through every line on the sheet and finally looks up.

"I don't see an NYPD pass here." He said, handing the paper back.

The lady folds her arms and stares at him.

"You said PASS dummy! That's a forensic department pass right there. Besides the deputy chief officer phoned me earlier, that's who I wanna see now." She said.

"Sorry ma'am, no can't do." The officer snaps the lock on the barricade together and turns to leave, then a large officer steps in.

"What's going on" the officer said.

The lady looks at the badge on the breast of the officer's shirt and sees 'deputy'

"You called for me earlier sir. Remember?" The lady said.

The deputy thinks for a moment and then snaps his fingers.

"Oh yeah! FAFI, right?" He points out.

"Yeah" she responds.

"Well let them in God damnit!" The deputy scolded the officer who kept his invitee waiting.

The barricade was unlocked and the lady steps into the other side of the scene with her men.

"What's the name again?" The deputy extends a palm of greeting to the lady.

"Sarah. Sarah Hamilton" she said, receiving the hand shake from the coarse palm of the deputy.