CHAPTER 11 - FIRST NIGHT

Start from the beginning

Tamia and Jerriena hear and see that Jameson is asleep so they decide to go into her room. They def wasn't about to get too freaky with a child in the room asleep or not. Tamia tells Jerriena she wants to go to the bathroom to freshen up. She hates having sex if she has to pee. When she does pee she has to wash up all over again lol. Its been since September since she's had sex and she wants to be ready for Jerriena. Even though she isn't big on getting head (she's a giver) she still told Jerriena that she would let her do it at least once and Jerriena told her the same thing...

Tamia goes back in the room and tells Jerriena she's ready. Jerriena wastes no time climbing on top of Tamia and kissing her neck. She's rough, yet passionate. She's leaving passion marks all over Tamia's neck... Marking her territory. She whispers in Tamia's ear and tells her "I wanna hear you say my name". She then goes on starts licking and sucking on Tamia's nipples and flicking them with her tongue. As she is doing that she also has her finger rubbing Tamia's clit. Its driving Tamia insane and Jerriena knows it. She kisses down Tamia's stomach and finally goes to her pussy. She starts sucking on Tamia's clit and moaning while she does it. It's driving Tamia insane. She is sucking and licking and then slowly slides a finger in the hole while she's doing that. She listen's to Tamia's soft moans and can feel herself getting wetter. At this point she wants to use a strap on and really fuck her. But first she wants to make her cum with her tongue. She takes her finger out and starts licking and sucking on Tamia's clit and then sticks her tongue in her hole and moves it around like she is making love to the pussy. Tamia grabs her head and tells her that she is about to cum. That only makes Jerriena move her tongue faster. Tamia yells out "Fuckkkk baby" as she pulls on Jerriena's hair. She cums and Jerriena catches all of it.

Jerriena smiles at Tamia and say's damn. She asked her where her strap is at and Tamia tells her the basement. She tells her to go get it. She tells her that she wants to be deep in her. That made Tamia have a chill in her body. She asks Jerriena to go with her to the basement. They go in the basement and grab it and come back upstairs. Jerriena straps up while Tamia lays in the bed. Jerriena gets in the bed under the covers and gets aggressive with Tamia kissing and sucking her all over. She sticks her finger in again and mumbles "damn". She then sticks the head of the strap in while she looks Tamia in the eyes.

Jerriena starts stroking slow at first, and watches and listens to Tamia's reactions. She starts going a little bit harder, deeper, and faster. Tamia starts scratching her back. Jerriena keeps going and hears Tamia moan "fuck". That does something to Jerriena and she tells Tamia to turn over. Tamia turns over and Jerriena starts to put it in from the back. She grabs Tamia's hair and keeps on stroking deep and slow. Tamia's moans fill the air and that's causing Jerriena to go harder. She asks her whose it is and Tamia plays like she didn't hear her and just moans. Jerriena takes it as a challenge and starts going deeper and asks her again. Tamia yells out "YOURS". Jerriena keeps going harder and tells Jerriena "take daddy's dick girl". Sex talk is something that make Tamia go crazy. She moans louder and starts throwing her ass back and Jerriena is catching it. They keep going and Tamia hears Jerriena say "FUCK GIRL, DAMN". They soon both release at the same time. They lay down and Jerriena holds Tamia.

Jerriena looks down at Tamia laying on her chest and asks her "Do you love me?". Tamia doesn't say anything. Jerriena says "because I know that I love you." A tear sheds from Tamia's eyes and she says "I love you too". They share another passionate kiss and then Tamia says "My turn". She starts kissing on Jerriena's stomach and goes down and starts licking on Jerriena's pussy and sucking on her clit and flicking it with her tongue quickly. She looks up and see's that Jerriena is enjoying it and she can feel her pulling on her hair. She's enjoying giving her girlfriend pleasure. She keeps going until Jerriena releases in her mouth. She goes back up and kisses her and asked her how it was. Jerriena laughs and says "clearly it was good bae, you made me cum something crazy lol". Tamia lays back on Jerriena's chest and listens to her heartbeat.

Clearly Jerriena wasn't ready to be done and neither was Tamia. Tamia climbs on top of Jerriena and straddles her. Her pussy is still wet and she puts hers on Jerriena's and starts grinding on her. As she is grinding on Jerriena, she feels her hand on her ass gripping it. Jerriena takes Tamia's nipple in her mouth and starts licking it. Tamia keeps grinding on her and feels herself getting wetter. She can feel her climax about to happen. She moans softly "fuck daddy this pussy is all yours" and scratches Jerriena's shoulder. Jerriena moans "fuckk baby" and at that time they both hit their climax. She gets off of her and lays with her again. They both go to the bathroom and wash up. They then go lay back together in the room and check on Jameson. They fall asleep in her office while Jerriena is holding her she dozes off and Tamia just plays on her phone. Even after all that sex she can't fall right to sleep lol. She scrolls on twitter and see's that P had replied to her tweet...

P said "I hope she treats you right, if not I will kill her". At that point all Tamia could do was smile. She never wanted to hurt P and it didn't seem like P was pissed off at her. In a way it seems like she got her blessing. Tamia replies back to P and tells her that Jerriena is treating her right. She then looks at Jerriena and thanks God silently for blessing her. Finally giving her a woman that's all about her and is amazing in bed. She thinks about what she has went through in the past couple years and smiles.

TAMIA'S POV
*FLASHBACK*

God please take this pain away. Please help me to stop loving Shayne. I hate that I love her so much. I hate that she has so much control over my mind. I know she doesn't really want me, I know she talks to other girls... I see it all the time on her Facebook. I just want someone that wants me and only me. Someone that's not still talking to their ex's. Someone who will give me all their attention. I just want the type of love that you see in movies. The type of love that will make me feel complete. God please just help me to forget her. Help me to get over her and never think about her again. I haven't talked to her in weeks and its killing me. I have my days when I feel strong, but right now I feel weak. What did I ever do so wrong to make her treat me that way. God please just help me fix my broken heart. Amen!

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I can't believe this right now. I can't believe I have a girlfriend that is laying with me holding me so tight. This feels so good. I can't wait to see what the future will be for us. She seems so genuine and sweet. She told me she loves me first. That's never happened before. She is the complete opposite of Shayne. She tells me I'm beautiful. She blocked her ex wife right in front of me and was honest and told me that she hit her up. She tags me in stuff on Facebook and lets the world know I'm hers. I pray that I don't mess this up. When I told her that I loved her to, I really did mean it.

NARRATIVE

Tamia finally gets out of her mind. She says her prayer while laying on Jerriena's chest and finally dozes off. The next morning she had to pee which woke her up. She looked up and realized that last night wasn't a dream. Jerriena was really there and she was still holding her. She moved Jerriena's hand making sure she didn't wake her up. She knew she was probably still worn out over the bus ride. She goes to the bathroom and see's her neck. Lol passion marls are everywhere. She just shakes her head. She goes to the bathroom and then washes her hands and brushes her teeth and gets back into bed with Jerriena. She lays there and dozes back off for what seems like hours. She gets woken up to a loud noise...