Meant to be (Destiel)

Start from the beginning

"It's after Sam. If you don't stop it then he's most likely to die"

"And you haven't seen the outcome?"

"No, I'm afraid I have not. All I know is that you...you know"

"Yeah we know. Now where's this son of a bitch gonna be?"

"28 Baconsthorpe Av. and you need to hurry"

"I'll call in a bit" Dean grabbed Cas by his coat as they jogged out into the impala.

"Do you think we will...Cas?" Dean awkwardly said as they pulled out of Chucks drive.

"Perhaps. Although some demons can alter prophecy. I honestly have no idea though" Cas took in a deep breath.
-
They drove up to the address and stormed out, breaking through the door.

"Winchester and his boyfriend, how original. And boring. How did I know you two lads were gonna turn up" the Lightning green pupils shot up, Dean rolled his eyes "but where's Sam? He's the guy I need" he grinned.

"Sorry but we're gonna have to cut your need short and send your ass packing"

"Well, I must apologise in advance for cutting your life then" he lunged at the two, ripping apart Cas' trench coat and slashing Deans cheek a little.

Dean managed to ram the demon against the wall then being pushed back. Cas grabbed it from behind leaving Dean a clear shot to stab in the heart. The electric orange and white shone out through the eyes and mouth.

"That's for trying to get to my brother you bastard...he is protected" Dean yelled.

Cas dropped the body and looked down at his own, his shirt torn apart and slightly bloody.

"You okay Cas?" Dean have a concerned look before putting away the knife then ripping Castiels shirt off.

"I'm-I'm good thank you" Cas' legs gave in and he slightly collapsed only keeping stable because Dean grabbed his waist holding him up.

"We should get back to the motel" Dean smiled, picking up Castiels coat and holding around his waist while they hobbled back to the impala.
-
"You should get on the bed, I'll put your clothes in the wash" Dean placed Cas on his bed and watched as the angel took his make-shift shirt off and lay back in his work pants, upper body in full exposure.

Dean gulped, he wasn't going to lie but he found the angel incredibly attractive, even more so now.

"Thank you Dean"

"No need to, it's what I'm here for"

Cas huffed a laugh as he relaxed.

"Your body alright now?"

"Yes, it was just the angel signs made me weaker there. I'm fantastic now. You?"

"Great now the son of a bitch is dead. Good job today" all Dean could think of was how much he'd like to run his hands over the Angels chest, kiss over that beautiful mouth of his and give him the best sexual experience of his life. At the thought Dean could feel his jeans tighten and his hand beginning to palm through the fabric. Craving Cas wasn't a new feeling but he couldn't find the courage to walk over and get on the angel. But then again the prophecy was shown, Cas knew it was going to happen.

"Caass" Dean silently whimpered accidentally, his eyes shot open at the realisation.

"Dean are you going to just stand there and look at me all night? I thought that was creepy" Cas closed his eyes and pulled his hands behind his head, smiling.

"Y-Yes sorry" Dean thought he'd have to do something right then to sort his problem out.

Dean couldn't hold back his desire anymore so he stripped off his shirt before climbing over Cas' body.

"Umph Dean...what are you..."Cas sat up as much as he could and shuffled towards the headboard.

"Shh baby you don't know how I've wanted you" Dean straddled Cas, leaning closer to his lips.

"You're just doing this for the prophecy" Cas gently whispered.

"No. I want you Cas" his voice was gruff and honeyed.

"I see that" Cas laughed, looking down at Deans bulge "but I thought you were against the idea of us. Total denial in fact"

"Maybe I was scared"

"Dean Winchester...scared" Cas' gruff voice was too much of a turn on.

"It's what you do to me Cas"

Dean couldn't hold himself back and connected his lips with Castiels. The kiss was perfect, beyond it. Sparks were created and a passionate fire lit between the two. Cas drew away and backed even further away into the headboard, his eyes filled with confusion and fright.

"Cas? What is it?" Deans head towered a little over the Angels, he wrapped his arms around Cas' bare torso and up around his neck.

"I-I don't know what I'm feeling, it's terrifying"

"Good. It's a good feeling"

"How!? How is it even remotely good?"

"It's love Cas. Love. You know-that one feeling Angels aren't supposed to have completely-like ever" Dean trailed his lips down Cas' neck, smiling at his innocence.

"Then I love you Dean" the angel whispered into the mans ear.

"It's taken me a while to realise I feel the same about you, Cas" Dean kissed over a reluctant Cas, over his neck, nibbling and leaving quick kisses before he gave in and opened his mouth slightly at Deans, filling the kiss with lust. Dean felt the Angels tongue enter and he couldn't help but moan, especially when Cas grasped his hair and dragged his nails gently along the surface of his back. He was gently pushed back so Cas was on top.

Within moments their hands found their way to the elastic of the briefs and Jean hem, slowly pulling off the rest of their clothing, never letting go of the kiss. As soon as they were unclothed Dean straddled closest to their fully hard cocks, slowly grinding them together and thrusting their hips.

"Ahhmm Cas...I love you" Dean moaned into the kiss. The rubbing of their members together without coming was difficult enough, but when Cas wrapped his hands around their cocks, pumping slow but hard, it almost sent him over the edge.

"D-Dean...so good-umphh" Cas groaned into Deans neck.

"Shit, Cas I need to call Sam and Chuck, hurry. I need you now" Dean quickly rambled in a mess.

Castiel began stroking harder at their cocks, slightly thrusting into the grip while using any other way of touching over the others body. As they felt themselves coming over the edge the kisses seized, moaning at the euphoria. The precome seeping out was enough slickness to pace faster on their rock hard throbbing members.

"'M close D-Dean" was all the angel could get out of his mouth.

He ran his fingers over the tips of their members slightly sending shivers down both of their spines and bringing them to the edge. Cas did it again only this time Dean cried Castiels name from the back of his throat, enough to push Cas over the edge, he whined from deep down his throat and he clung to Dean as his body jerked, and he came hard with a scream of pleasure. The climax rolled throughout his body and he whimpered uncontrollably.

"We need to do that more often" Dean breathlessly said, collapsing next to Cas on the bed.

"Agreed" Castiel grinned as he looked into the eyes of the human next to him.